*** Grand Theft Auto IV - MODS & TWEAKS ***

It has, but it's still recommended to downgrade to 1.0.4.0.

That seems easy enough, then what? :D Seen several different guides but not sure how outdated they are. Looking at installing icenhancer with utlimate textures and some cars. Do any come with auto install?

Can you have realizmiv and ultimate textures at the same time btw or is it one only?

Just installed Xliveless, which (as expected?) has removed in game fonts. Can I ask did you have this problem and did you have to add them back in? Also, is it necessary to install the social group tool?

Just installed Xliveless, which (as expected?) has removed in game fonts. Can I ask did you have this problem and did you have to add them back in? Also, is it necessary to install the social group tool?

Did you follow the video I showed you ? As he sais to download the font file in the video description and he shows you how to install it

Anyone know how to downgrade the Steam version to 1.0.4.0? I've tried the top google result guide but I keep getting RGSC.exe has stopped working when I try to launch the game.

Did you follow the video I showed you ? As he sais to download the font file in the video description and he shows you how to install it

Yup, hadn't got to that part as I was pausing it as I went along ;) Gonna carry on with it now.

Right I've got an ENB installed and it seems to be working, thanks. However when I bench it says I have a Nvdia 9600 GT. Is this normal? FIXED by changing setting in .ini

Last edited:
Forgive the double post.

@anyone who's done this before

Botched modding so I'll have to start from scratch I think. Is it best to unistall the game through windows and/or delete the folder contents or simply copy my backups back into the main folder and overwrite?

Is there any way to get an asi file working on the steam version without downgrading? I did the 1.0.4.0 downgrade and all I got was a black screen when I load the game :(

Is there any way to get an asi file working on the steam version without downgrading? I did the 1.0.4.0 downgrade and all I got was a black screen when I load the game :(

Cheers Vet, I'll look through it all now.

@Tim, did you follow the vid posted by Pc? It worked fine for me.

I did it from a different guide then saw the vid here!

I didn't do the xblive away thingy as I assume my login is connected to my save? So don't want to start over.

Also, didn't install the fonts, will try what I did before but with fonts, as that COULD be causing the black screen I read somewhere!

Back
Top Bottom