***Halo 5***

Soldato
Not loving it so far, hopefully it will grow on me.

Guns seem to run out of ammo insanely fast and have to pick up whatever is lying around while enemies one shot me and shoot instantly I show my face with ninja accuracy from every angle. :eek:

Too used to wasting everything in sight at my leisure in Destiny patrol, lol.

I remember ammo being a problem in halo 4 too, wonder why they decided to keep that the same, was frustrating

Soldato
OP
I remember ammo being a problem in halo 4 too, wonder why they decided to keep that the same, was frustrating

It was a problem in all Halos for me..its part of the game play that you have to scavenge for guns.

I remember duel welding Elites weapons for most of Halo 2.

Soldato
Started the 9GB patch on my mates Xbox at midnight. It's just done %35 in an hour and a half....

Hate to think what this will be like later today. Xbox Live is horrendous for downloading from.....

Soldato
I'm a good bit into this now and tbh it's the best Halo game by far if not one of the best games I have played this generation.....

343 listened and put the original Halo theme music back in as well. The audio is superb.

Superb.......

Associate
Played 10 games online last night and got ranked at Platinum 1. Not really sure how the ranking system works this time round though.

Overall found it ok, had a few games start at 4v3 and really enjoyed breakout game type. Maps aren't the best ever but playable.

Soldato
I played for 20 minutes this morning before work and have to say it looks stunning visually. I agree with MOOGLEYS the audio in 5.1 is fantastic. Hits you right in the gut when you first hear the Halo theme kick in. Can't wait to play more later.

Associate
got ranked the same, I like it so far, had a little go at the co op story with my bro which was fun.
only gripe at the mo with the multi player is wtf is up with the pistol? its like the most overpowered gun in the game.

Back
Top Bottom