***Halo 5***

Man of Honour
got ranked the same, I like it so far, had a little go at the co op story with my bro which was fun.
only gripe at the mo with the multi player is wtf is up with the pistol? its like the most overpowered gun in the game.

It's back to the halo 1 pistol. If you have good aim then it's the best all round weapon.

Soldato
About half way though a Legendary playthrough now, you're right Kreeeeeeeeeeeeeee it plays so much better. Up to mission 7/8 I think I would rank it as as easy as CE/3, not too painful yet.

Soldato
OP
Hmmm disc install is stuck at 93%..wodner if that's the last install patch buggering up?

Ahh hard reset did the trick.

Last edited:
Associate
Played a bit of campaign up to about the 5th mission I think. Not blown away but enjoyed it so far.

The pvp is a lot fun though. I have no clue what I'm doing but I'm having a blast anyway. Going to take me a while to adjust after over a year of Destiny pvp muscle memory ingrained into my fingers, ha!

Associate
Finally got internet back and got it installed. Only played the first 45 minutes or so and the thing that stands out most is the sound. It's absolutely amazing.

Back
Top Bottom