***Halo 5***

Associate
This game plays really well for me. I was a bit shocked when I saw some gameplay footage of the beta and thought it was going to mainstream (i.e. COD) but it still feels and plays like a Halo game.

The campaign is a bit crappy, primarily due to the marketing hype from Microsoft and the fact that what is implied in the trailers does not happen in the game what so ever.

Multiplayer is a lot of fun. Currently playing SWAT/Warzone (rank Diamond 4 in SWAT). If anyone wants to play with me add me on xbox live "Lewi meto". I'm going to be online for another good 8 hours or so.

Associate
Ha, nice play. That's me just giving SWAT a go now! The game plays so so well - 60fps makes a big difference. Destiny is laughable PVP compared to this!

Plays a lot better as you say but it's really noticable where the graphics have been held back to keep it that way.

Soldato
Can't say it bothered me in the slightest - looks nice and clean, i'd like to see some less bland maps but I think that will come in time.
The gun play and how smooth it plays will keep me coming back

Soldato
I'm confused:
(Minor story spoiler question)

Who are the enemy Locke and co are fighting in the first mission and why are they fighting? They are like androids with robot dogs, they are not Covenant?

Soldato
I can't believe I'm over half way through the campaign and have nothing to moan about... I need to try harder.... :)

The terrible a.i companions perhaps? Wish it was a solo campaign, may aswell be! When i die then just run while getting shot at and all die at my feet! On heroic, can only imagine how frustrating legendary would be

Associate
I'm confused:
(Minor story spoiler question)

Who are the enemy Locke and co are fighting in the first mission and why are they fighting? They are like androids with robot dogs, they are not Covenant?

To cut a long story short there were the precursors who created the forerunners (who created the Prometheans, the "robots" you're fighting)/humans/covenant and other life forms to uphold something called the mantle of responsibility. Forerunners are like the spoilt child and throwing their toys out of the pram because humans got chose to uphold the matle of responsibility and thus fighting ensures. Not entirely accurate but it gets the idea across

Back
Top Bottom