***Halo 5***

Associate
Matchmaking seems to be broken at the moment...when I finish a game it throws an error and I'm unable to view my battle report. Checking Halo Waypoint doesn't show the match either so it looks like you can play a whole game and when it comes to the end it doesn't register a win/lose.

Soldato
OP
Is there a way to stop other people's voices coming out my speakers in multiplayer ?

About a year or barely hearing anyone on mic in games and about 5 games of Halo and I had to mute the mics from some really irritating people.

What is it with people pushing theirs mics right up to there own speakers etc?!

Soldato
Wish we could increase the fov, feels really cramped with all the hub on screen etc!

Played 4 games of slayer, all on that bloody fathom map! So quit and tried swat which was nice and warzone has potential but the req system wasnt loading last night due to server strain i imagine so was just playing with default items!

Campaign is enjoyable but hasnt grabbed me just yet think im on mission 4? Any one else notice the half fps enemies?

Soldato
To cut a long story short there were the precursors who created the forerunners (who created the Prometheans, the "robots" you're fighting)/humans/covenant and other life forms to uphold something called the mantle of responsibility. Forerunners are like the spoilt child and throwing their toys out of the pram because humans got chose to uphold the matle of responsibility and thus fighting ensures. Not entirely accurate but it gets the idea across

Mucho appreciated. :)

Does anyone else hate the Battle Rifle in the first mission, with its 3 round burst? Just give me the good ol' Assault Rifle ffs.

I ran round picking up all the other weapons and they all sound like pea shooters. Wheres the nice meaty bang? (oh er! :o) Wanted to turn the volume up on the surround sound and annoy the neighbours but it just wasnt the same without some decent weapon sounds :(

Associate
Got to mission 15 last night but had to go to bed :(

Not had any issues at all, slightly confused by the story mind you.....played through all the Halo games but clearly don't recall the end of Halo 4 :)

Will complete the campaign tonight then move on to some MP.

Oh, the one thing that annoys me slightly is the collectibles.....had the prompt to read the data disc but still couldn't see it :)

Soldato
Has anyone finished the campaign on Legendary yet? How does it hold up compared to Halo and Halo 3? I wasn't a fan or ODST and Reach, but loved those. Never tried 4.

Soldato
I really enjoyed the campaign, and looking forward to the next play through on co-op. It was really short thoughI started played yesterday morning and had finished it by mid afternoon - I guess around 6-7 hours play, it was also one of the easiest Halos I've played.

As for the multiplayer that took a fair bit of getting used to and I'm not sure about the REQ system. When I started playing arena I was getting a KD of 0.3! it was like that for a long time until finally it clicked with the weapons and then I was 2.5 and I really enjoyed it, great fun.

Warzone is OK, maybe there's something I'm missing but when you're playing in a team with friends it's hard if not impossible to know who your friends are or where they are. I expected them to show a different colour on the radar or something and unless you highlight them all you see if the tag and not the name, can you change this.

Is there any sort of loadouts in this? if so I can't find them.

Soldato
I really enjoyed the campaign, and looking forward to the next play through on co-op. It was really short thoughI started played yesterday morning and had finished it by mid afternoon - I guess around 6-7 hours play, it was also one of the easiest Halos I've played

That's enough for me to hold off. The campaign and firefight (Halo 5 doesn't have firefight?) are the main draws to me.

Slightly related - how good are the remakes of Halo and Halo 3 in the MCC?

Associate
Picked it up yesterday but by the time it installed and applied the 9GB patch I ran out of time to have a go on it.

So I've just completed the first mission, loving it!

Warzone seems good too, no issues getting into a game either which is good :)

looking forward to getting more time on it later!!

Soldato
After watching a few multiplayer streams this looks a lot better than I was expecting, tempted to pick it up for £35. But not sure it will get much game time after the release of Fallout 4 and BLOPS 3. First world problems :(

Back
Top Bottom