Hamilton hatred

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Wow, he's just gone full Kanye with that!

Reddit has blown up from that as well, i hope someone brings him to account on something that could be quite damaging to peoples lives. its ironic that Bill is probably the biggest activist in all the areas that Lewis claims to be but actually puts his money where his mouth is!

Caporegime
Like I said there doesn't seem to be lot going on upstairs outside of having exceptional racing talent. It's good that he's (accidently) highlighted the profit people like Bill Gates look set to make though and any vaccine is going to be heavily rushed.

Thalidomide babies are a good example of lack of proper testing and probably combined with big pharma caring more about money.

Man of Honour
Like I said there doesn't seem to be lot going on upstairs outside of having exceptional racing talent. It's good that he's (accidently) highlighted the profit people like Bill Gates look set to make though and any vaccine is going to be heavily rushed.

Thalidomide babies are a good example of lack of proper testing and probably combined with big pharma caring more about money.

Take a look at his https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQ-AwFxdJX0 for instance - I don't think it is fair really to say he doesn't have a lot going on upstairs - but it is what I find hard to like about him that so often it isn't being put to good use. Albeit, in a slightly different way, that was a criticism my school teachers used to level at me as well on parent's evening.

As I mentioned before increasingly my perception is that outside of racing he has never really had a chance to truly find himself.

Soldato

No.

Thalidomide babies are a great example of how lacking regulations were around drug development, and how hugely different the landscape is now. They're one of the reasons that drug trials are being done on these possible vaccines, rather than just hearing the president tell people to drink bleach and going out and starting to advertise it for that purpose.

Soldato
Chris Medland said:
This isn’t about mixing politics and sport, this is about addressing basic human rights and looking at how wider inequalities have an influence on the make-up of F1, and extrapolating that out to see the impact on the sport’s reach, popularity within certain demographics and overall success.

If you’re sick of hearing Hamilton talking about it, it’s because other people aren’t talking about it enough alongside him. It will only start to improve – and eventually become less of a topic as a result – when they do.

I don't see the problem with them 'ramming' it down peoples throats. It's only going to bother those who think it's a non-issue. No problem at all with that.

Could always just tune in a bit later if it really offends you.

Caporegime
Soldato
Maybe I'm just a sucker for the way things with F1 have been going since LM took over but I really believe them when they say they're looking at ways of making the sport more diverse and inclusive for everyone.

Soldato
Jesus christ this BLM stuff is really getting tiring. (not that I don't agree with it btw)

It bugs me that he's annoyed others won't 'take the knee'. Do they have to?! I wouldn't. Not because I don't agree with it, I just don't see how it would help.

Much like how I very rarely wear a poppy. That's not to say I don't understand and appreciate what has happened in the past, but I fail to see how a cheap bit of plastic helps anything.

Permabanned

Do you need to go full CT potato in every thread.

Soldato
I don't see the problem with them 'ramming' it down peoples throats. It's only going to bother those who think it's a non-issue. No problem at all with that.

Could always just tune in a bit later if it really offends you.

That's good for you.

But if F1 wants to get politically involved. Then they should drop tracks from now on that mistreat there people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom