Harry and Meghan to resign

I'm finding it amusing that Harry is now claiming he came from a broken home - especially when his brother turned out normal. I don't think anyone would deny that their upbringing would have been tough, but I think he's gotta accept some personal responsibility here rather than keep deflecting everything off to his father/brother.

His brother was older and slightly more mature when it happened.

It's not a new thing that divorce/death of a parent can affect children differently

I'm finding it amusing that Harry is now claiming he came from a broken home - especially when his brother turned out normal. I don't think anyone would deny that their upbringing would have been tough, but I think he's gotta accept some personal responsibility here rather than keep deflecting everything off to his father/brother.

Well they do say the palace needs substantial renovation and repairs....

Dear Meghan and Harry
we have our special date coming up 6 May, we'll need some additional staff at Windsor, so thought of you,
I have arranged an immigrant working visa, accomodation willl be available and child minding.
Look forward, Charles R

Sounds like Meghan is realising that Harry's whiny behaviour is extremely beta and unappealing.

Unfortunately she will leave him for a Hollywood actor in roughly 2 years.
Why unfortunately?

More articles in the rags for people to cringe over when he fully goes off the rails or crawls back to daddy, exquisite content.

For a good 5 minutes I thought someone had gone insane and cast Johnathan Pryce as a young(er) Charles.

My excuse is I have not watched any of this.

I guess Netflix has had enough of milking the sympathisers and the casting for Harry is to pander to the other side.

Get them coming and going.

Sounds like Meghan is realising that Harry's whiny behaviour is extremely beta and unappealing.

Unfortunately she will leave him for a Hollywood actor in roughly 2 years.
I thought she would be filing the divorce papers on him after a few years and a couple of kids but Meghan Markle comes across as the type of women uses hypergamy when chosse partners. Given she already has a Prince for a husband there's no way she would trade down for an actor, her only option is Harry's brother and he's already taken so she's kind of stuck with him so long as she wants to remain a married women.

I thought she would be filing the divorce papers on him after a few years and a couple of kids but Meghan Markle comes across as the type of women uses hypergamy when chosse partners. Given she already has a Prince for a husband there's no way she would trade down for an actor, her only option is Harry's brother and he's already taken so she's kind of stuck with him so long as she wants to remain a married women.

A disgraced Prince who is not even have any official role or capacity in the King's coronation. Hows that going to look?

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex's children have officially been named as prince and princess on the Royal Family's official website.

It comes the day after Prince Harry and Meghan announced their daughter Lilibet had been christened and they used the title princess for the first time.

Back
Top Bottom