Help launch a new case!

Associate
My Black M1 arrived today, it's a thing of beauty.

Customs charges were £31, for some odd reason some are being charged £33.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Blimey, that was quick. Mine hasn't arrived yet.

I'm not sure a 450W SFX PSU will be quite powerful enough for my system, so might just keep the case to one side until they release a 500W version.

Spec as follows:

Intel i7 4770k @ 4.5Ghz
Asus Maximus VI Impact (mITX)
8GB Ram
Sapphire R9 290x 4GB
3TB 7200rpm Toshiba HD
128GB Crucial M4 SSD (System drive)
250GB Samsung Evo SSD (Gaming drive)
Blu-Ray Optical Drive
Cooler Master Seidon 240m Liquid Cooling rad/pump for CPU

USB connected devices:
MS Wireless controller receiver
Logitech Wireless receiver (mouse and keyboard)

I need one of those devices to see how much wattage it's pulling from the wall under load.

Associate
I am doing the exact same thing with regards to the PSU. Silverstone are working on a new prototype SFX PSU but no real details on its wattage or release date have been released, although it's likely to be around the 500-550w mark and come next year fingers crossed.

Any particular reason you decided on the Seidon and not the H220? I'm going for an all-in-one cooling solution but was leaning toward the Swiftech.

Caporegime
I bought it relatively cheap (£70 new) before I'd committed to the N1, knowing I was going to overclock the CPU. I've got my PC setup in a Corsair 350d case at the moment.

So can you cool both the CPU and GPU with that one you mentioned? If so I might swap it for that.

Associate
I bought it relatively cheap (£70 new) before I'd committed to the N1, knowing I was going to overclock the CPU. I've got my PC setup in a Corsair 350d case at the moment.

So can you cool both the CPU and GPU with that one you mentioned? If so I might swap it for that.

You can yes, but if you're planning to overclock I'd do a bit of research whether it's enough to keep temps low with the hardware you plan to run.

Associate
My letter arrived Tuesday but my girlfriend forgot to tell me.

Just had to pay £33.05 in total, that the sort of figures you've had to pay as well?

Mine was £31.24 total for customs. It got delivered today which is great but I won't be able to build my rig in it until probably Thursday... I haven't quite figured out how my Noctua NH-C14 is going to fit either!

Can anyone remember if the second top panel (without an optical slot) was an optional extra? I don't remember opting for one but got one. Perhaps it was standard?

Back
Top Bottom