***Hogwarts Legacy - RPG***

Man of Honour
you only need to read the final paragraph of that 'review' to know the reviewers bias. pretty pathetic for someone who i imagine calls themselves a professional in their field.
Even the Worthabuy guy, who normally hates these sorts of games with a passion, gave it 7.5

Man of Honour
Yeah unfortunately this is borderline unplayable for me on a 3060ti with the massive frame rate drops
Hopefully the patch (if we havent had it yet) will help you, admittedly I'm only 6 hours into the game on my 3060ti but its been ok so far, some drops here and there (worst one was probably at the sorting hat) but playable enough for me to do 6 hours of it so far

Associate
Surely this is not a serious review of the game?

1/10 ? Some people have some major mental health issues.

Her review database is interesting. I can't image she gets out much. "Pet Rabbit"

Last edited:
Man of Honour
I saw someone saying to drop settings to medium, I did and there isn't much of a difference in terms of graphics, but it's much smoother now
Yeah I'm on Ultra on my 3060ti but I must admit I havent tried lowering the graphics to see what the visual difference is, might be a minor visual difference for a decent fps gain

Man of Honour
Any views on how mature the content of this game is, PEGI 12 but my son (year 5) who has got into Harry Potter a lot of late is keen to play it.
I don't go religiously by PEGI ratings but equally I don't just let him do what he wants in terms of underage content, just keen to get some measured views from other parents.

Man of Honour
Any views on how mature the content of this game is, PEGI 12 but my son (year 5) who has got into Harry Potter a lot of late is keen to play it.
I don't go religiously by PEGI ratings but equally I don't just let him do what he wants in terms of underage content, just keen to get some measured views from other parents.

I've only played a few hours but I'd say the only concern really is how easily they are scared - some creepy bits in the dark and obviously monsters, etc. but nothing different to the movies really.

Soldato
What I've played of the game so far is great, but its causing major issues with my machine. It's crashing the entire pc when trying to load the game so much that the CPU light is then lighting up on the motherboard. Not really sure what I can do here ?

Machine is more than capable of playing the game as well (5800x3d, 32gb 3600mhz ram, 7900xtx) it's the only game that crashes so it must be the game - surely?

Man of Honour
What I've played of the game so far is great, but its causing major issues with my machine. It's crashing the entire pc when trying to load the game so much that the CPU light is then lighting up on the motherboard. Not really sure what I can do here ?

Machine is more than capable of playing the game as well (5800x3d, 32gb 3600mhz ram, 7900xtx) it's the only game that crashes so it must be the game - surely?

No crashes for me yet.

The game uses a lot of RAM, lot of VRAM and shuffles data around like no tomorrow so is more likely to expose weaknesses other games might not.

Soldato

What error messages (if any) is it throwing up?

Checked the event viewer logs?

Are you monitoring the game via Afterburner to see if there are any issues, like overheating on the CPU/GPU, Vram/RAM running out?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom