***Hogwarts Legacy - RPG***

Well I don't know because the person who uploaded the engine file didn't bother saying lol.

It was this anyway, fog only one. https://www.nexusmods.com/hogwartslegacy/mods/17?tab=description

Though I am wondering if this will make other areas of the game where fog would add atmosphere worse now. Looks like the changes are:

Hopefully they just remove volumetric fog from inside, that would be preferable than disabling it globally.

Woah this has never happened before, someone has a different opinion to mine. Do we now have to have a back and forth about how something subjective is actually objectively wrong :D

Confession, used to switch to mouse + kb for shooting on RDR, all travel on controller.

At first it does appear to look better but by removing the fog, you also lose a sense of depth to the world.

At first it does appear to look better but by removing the fog, you also lose a sense of depth to the world.

Yeah I think I'll reverse it. I think it looks miles better indoors but there are other areas it probably would benefit. Why on earth they decided to use it in the common room though I don't know.

some really good points highlighted in this video tbh

I'm not going to watch the video yet, I will wait until I hit the end of the game before delving into much about it elsewhere. I prefer where I can to make my own assessments I think.

I will say the game has some issues, but the core of the game is really good, and I have no regrets in buying it myself, it's been well worth the price of entry in my view.

I'll summarise my thoughts better when I hit the end :)

Patch did **** all in my opinion. Various fixes to quest bugs but any mention they made of performance fixes is complete *********. From what I have been reading its actually made it worse for quite a few people. I ain't buying what they're selling. (sadly I guess I already did)

3090/I9900k
Must be your system. I'm only on a 1080 TI and it much better now:p

I'm not going to watch the video yet, I will wait until I hit the end of the game before delving into much about it elsewhere. I prefer where I can to make my own assessments I think.

I will say the game has some issues, but the core of the game is really good, and I have no regrets in buying it myself, it's been well worth the price of entry in my view.

I'll summarise my thoughts better when I hit the end :)

Erm, it ain't that kind of video, there's about 2 seconds of Hogwash in it! :p

ah thats good, i have a ryzen 9 3900x, should get similar performance ? you enjoying the game ? i enjoyed the films but havent read the books

I am, very much. It's no Witcher 3 or RDR2 in terms of story but it's a solid game. The combat is a lot of fun and the open world is great. Though I wish it had a little more depth to the crafting. If you're a fan of the films you'll love it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom