***Hogwarts Legacy - RPG***

With a 1080 TI, <doubt>

I have show my images to prove it @Ultra no low setting here

52692929625_61eefe5ac8_k.jpg

52692995963_bf3980c2a1_k.jpg

Last edited:
It's the frame rate that matters, not whatever your monitor's refresh rate tops out at.

I'm hammering X to doubt that a 1080ti is running this at 4k ultra with no issues, it will average around 30 fps I'd imagine.

So in your opinion only RTX card run on Ultra at 4K! But your wrong:p I haven't seen any issues in my game after the update, and who cares if the game drop at 30fps it's not a FPS game anyway

Last edited:
I enjoy 4K at 60hz and my graphic is set at high\Ultra on GTX1080 TI, I don't see why a game should run above 120hz it isn't a FPS game

52692849345_7673606119_k.jpg

You're not reading what I am typing. I said my FPS is between 50-120 fps, not once did I say I expect it to run at 120hz, I also went on to mention that the issue people seem to be having is with the performance being consistent (this is the important word here), which was the whole point of my post. You then do the usual BS that people do on forums and go "hur dur, must be your system"

Does the game run? yes. Does it run well? I would argue no, and apparently I'm not exactly in the minority, I'm telling you **** you already know anyways.

And in regards to your screen grab of your settings, come on, that attempt is insulting. My old card IS a EVGA 1080 TI which is now sat in my son's PC. I know exactly how that card is performing.

Last edited:
On a side note has anyone been able to get ReShade to work ? It crashes my game everytime it starts up.

It works fine for me? Did you put in the right place it should be in Common\Hogwarts Legacy\Phoenix\Binaries\Win64\ and not \Common\Hogwarts Legacy\
Expected the game to run bad but it is very smooth. I left HWiNFO64 running, and the total RAM usage went from ~15GB to ~21GB for about 20 mins then dropped to ~14GB. This would probably cause stutter for people with 16GB RAM, 32GB RAM seems to be a needed for this.

Again its fine for me averaging around 13gb usage. Whats the Vram on your card?
I must be lucky, game is smooth as butter on Ultra.
Hmm same here. 7900xtx 5800x3d 16gb ram

Last edited:
Again its fine for me averaging around 13gb usage. Whats the Vram on your card?
6900XT so 16GB, the game runs fine, just saying it uses a lot of RAM. It uses between 14-17GB most of the time with spike above 20GB on my PC. I only monitored it as I read it has a memory leak. It probably uses lots for all the animated paintings and moving staircases, it really is a very nice-looking game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom