***Hogwarts Legacy - RPG***

Guys, how the hell do you change the seed type you grow on the potting table? The minute you collect your plant, it starts to grow another. I’ve also tried to deconstruct the table, but it says it’s currently in use.

I had the same issue, I deleted/melted the whole table and started again.

Apologies if already mentioned but is anyone playing this on a 2080 at high-ish res (1440p)? How is the experience?

To expand on my earlier post a bit - I'm playing it at 1440p on a full power 3070 laptop GPU (10870H w/ 32GB RAM) which is ballpark 2080 desktop performance - most of the time it is sitting between 55 and 130FPS with the above settings - though you will get some slowdown/stutter in transitional areas - but most of the time it is sitting comfortably around 60FPS.

^ "TLDR - Stick with the Official Steam version"

Good to see the updates are kicking in...I however wanted a smooth experience right from the off, thus I have both versions and haven't even tried playing the official version at all. The second version was modded from the off with a single anti-lag mod on Nexus and I've had 25 hours of perfectly smooth and problem free gaming on an AMD equivalent system to the above. It's had a quality reshade added and other mods too and has been running very nicely indeed.

* As a side, I thought the "denuvo lag" thing was pretty much debunked from the off and that it was actually the steam overlay causing the lag/stuttering, from the limited reading I did!? I've not had problems here so didn't look to closely though.

To expand on my earlier post a bit - I'm playing it at 1440p on a full power 3070 laptop GPU (10870H w/ 32GB RAM) which is ballpark 2080 desktop performance - most of the time it is sitting between 55 and 130FPS with the above settings - though you will get some slowdown/stutter in transitional areas - but most of the time it is sitting comfortably around 60FPS.

Cheers, ended up buying it last night after a bit more research and it's running quite well, tiny bit of stutter at times but mostly smooth at 60 FPS (have it locked to 60 at the moment, haven't tried experimenting with settings at all).

Finished the main quests over the weekend, realised that when I was just spending loads of talent points I kept buying the spell set ones as obviously, more spells sounds good.

Didn't actually read what that meant, beat the whole game with only 4 spells equipped at all times, then manually changing/waiting for them to recharge in battle...

IDIOT.

Only put a couple of hours in to the game so far, and while i am enjoying it on a whole, one thing i am finding irritating is i am finding my gear slots are filling up way to fast but i understand i can upgrade my gear limits later on in the game. However my main gripe so far is when upgrading my wizard with the best gear, i changes the look of the character and then i have to go through all the individual slots and change it back to the look i prefer.

Only put a couple of hours in to the game so far, and while i am enjoying it on a whole, one thing i am finding irritating is i am finding my gear slots are filling up way to fast but i understand i can upgrade my gear limits later on in the game. However my main gripe so far is when upgrading my wizard with the best gear, i changes the look of the character and then i have to go through all the individual slots and change it back to the look i prefer.

The thing that annoyed me most was classes and masks. Some look really stupid. At least with stupid hats you can put your hood on to cover them.

As for slots just do merlin challenges eventually when you get to it. In the meantime just keep going to the shop sell crap. I don't mind that at all.

The thing that annoyed me most was classes and masks. Some look really stupid. At least with stupid hats you can put your hood on to cover them.

As for slots just do merlin challenges eventually when you get to it. In the meantime just keep going to the shop sell crap. I don't mind that at all.

You can change appearance on the first gear screen to anything you've previously picked up or unlocked.

Reactions: TNA
Did not know that. Thanks

It is a bit of a pain as mentioned above you have to keep redoing it every time you equip new gear if it isn't to your taste but at least they didn't do a Cyberpunk 2077 and make it so you have to run around in silly looking gear.

Back
Top Bottom