***Hogwarts Legacy - RPG***

GPU usage is rarely above 50% now I've noticed, game is locked at 75fps but even still I'd have thought the GPU would be at some 80%+? Looking at past screenshots I did, they are 75% GPU use or above although they weren't locked at 75 then either I guess.

9rkWKY6.jpg

GPU usage is rarely above 50% now I've noticed, game is locked at 75fps but even still I'd have thought the GPU would be at some 80%+? Looking at past screenshots I did, they are 75% GPU use or above although they weren't locked at 75 then either I guess.

Yeah it sits between 40 and 60% with odd bits at 70% GPU use for me and likewise CPU use is rarely over 50%.

This game has tons of side quests. The more I do the more that pops up. I am level 33 and main quest requirements are only 23 at the moment. At the rate I am going I will reach the level cap of 40 before I complete the game.

Managed to fully upgrade a bunch of clothing. Do the trait things you apply to each clothing stack? Could make my damage spells which I use most be uber powerful if so :D

I've not bothered with the traits much yet - I usually get newer items that are more effective before it is worth it :s

Thing is I have all legendary gear and they are all close to 100 now, so I can't see there being much better ones for a while. I will probably only upgrade gear one more time when level 40 thereabouts.

Also, one thing I usually do in games is save best until the end or don't upgrade not to waste but then when do game is over not much later, so this time I am trying to not do that. You gets plenty of stuff if you do side quests and explore anyway.

I've not bothered with the traits much yet - I usually get newer items that are more effective before it is worth it :s
Dabbling with the trait mechanic can turn what is already an easy combat experience into something trivial. I suppose that's balanced to some extent by the fact you have to explore a lot to find the level 3 traits.

Did a quick search and it does look like it stacks. Not played since I level 3 stacked a bunch of damage spells. Will report how much more OP I feel tonight :D

This game has tons of side quests. The more I do the more that pops up. I am level 33 and main quest requirements are only 23 at the moment. At the rate I am going I will reach the level cap of 40 before I complete the game.

Managed to fully upgrade a bunch of clothing. Do the trait things you apply to each clothing stack? Could make my damage spells which I use most be uber powerful if so :D
I'm at level 38, I've got no side quests and the final mission left to complete. I've done most of the challenges, apart from the never ending Merlin Trials.

Reactions: TNA
Shame they don't have a high end mission set w/ coop mode like The Division along with a bit of refinement to the mechanics especially in terms of PC adaption - could get some pretty epic fights going with the potential magic combinations.

Surprised they went so combat bias with the game as well, though personally that is how I'd play it - I know a few people who'd like to play it just puzzle/stealth and/or more cinematic style rather than combat.

Also shame they don't have a pure path traced renderer with higher detail textures, tessellation and more volumetric physics as the game would look crazy good then albeit shutting out pretty much everyone not on a 4090.

Level 36 now. Done third trail and about to start the fourth :D

friends-chandler-funny.gif

Back
Top Bottom