Horizon: Forbidden West

Associate
Tbf, I thought the game was overrated initially also. Got it bundled with my PS4 Pro back in the day. Gave it another go last year when I got the PS5 and was glued to it.

Caporegime
I would've got the PS4 version but that ones a rip off now also, it needs enough people to boycott until prices drop, if they see that pre-orders are low and day one sales not very good prices will soon fall but I expect most people don't have the will power to hold out.

Soldato
I would've got the PS4 version but that ones a rip off now also, it needs enough people to boycott until prices drop, if they see that pre-orders are low and day one sales not very good prices will soon fall but I expect most people don't have the will power to hold out.

I won't be buying day one, I'll wait for the price to drop and pick up in a sale or second hand, same as I'm doing for Ratchet and Clank. Gotta vote with your wallet.

Soldato
Will be a digital day 1 buy for me. I don't think I've ever got round to selling a physical copy :p

I played the original on a base PS4, and have just recently started playing through the Frozen Wilds on my PS5 with 60fps goodness on my OLED. Looks bloody great, even for a last gen game!

Hyped for the sequel now.

Soldato
I'd like to puff my chest out and make some comment about not being willing to pay £70 and waiting for a sale.......

You know what, on a lot of recent releases that would be the truth.

But I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be getting this day one!

I had some criticisms of the original, mainly surrounding the one dimensional townships and NPC behaviours.

However, it was still a banging game and Aloy is a likeable and capable protagonist.

Would love to see NPC's / township areas that have more detail, more areas to explore, more rich NPC presence and something that represents the "life" of a town. Something like AC Odyssey perhaps?

The wilderness will no doubt be beautiful, and Aloy will no doubt be awesome, but I would love to see a more rounded game world.

Back
Top Bottom