Horizon: Zero Dawn [PS4]

Soldato
Just got to the point where I was told to finish anything else before proceeding so went for a wander and managed to grab 9 trophies!

Collected the collectibles (had most of them anyway), blazing sun's at the hunters, hit level 50, learnt all skills, final corruption zone and aided the defectors.

What a game!

V F

V F

Soldato
That is the first one which isn’t really the true one. It was quite misleading in the way it is described. Then you find out it was only for that mission.

Personally I thought Sunfall was the best part of the game.

Soldato
Finished the game last night and got my platinum trophy.

What a game, I can't remember being that emotionally attached to a game character before, absolutely loved it.

Without doubt one of the best games I have ever played.

Soldato
I'm not sure, it grabbed me from the get go and I was happy off exploring and doing side quests and errands so essentially had everything done before I did those story missions.

Soldato
I picked the game up when it went on sale in a few retailers for £19 a few months ago. Started it, but didn't give it that much of a chance.
Went back to it a couple of weeks ago, started again and was hooked. I was told to play the game and then leave it, don't try and do everything at the same time - sorry, not an option. I just wanted to keep on playing.
Completed the story at the end of last week, finished a couple of missed side-quests yesterday and then last night collected the final trophy for Platinum (sorry - but some of those trials are insanely awkward).
I've now just pre-ordered the DLC - so looking forward to it.

Back
Top Bottom