Horizon: Zero Dawn [PS4]

Soldato
Soooo...

Who's playing Frozen Wilds on NG+ UH then?

I'm in a bit of a quandary, I'm right at the end of my Ultra Hard mode play through, I have one corrupted zone to clear, a few collectable left and the final fight to do, now do I move on to NG+ and play Frozen Wilds in NG+ or do I wait until it releases and play it before moving into NG+?

Soldato
Quality.. I have just finished all the side missions and errands and collected all the items and vantage points. The only thing I havnt done is all the Hunting Trials. I also got the cool armour from the bunker. Its a pity that there are not more of them with mad "Ancient" weapons in that require the same amount of exploring and collecting as the armour.

V F

V F

Soldato
They’ve truly created a masterpiece with this game. There is so much potential to expand this game. I could see it becoming an Avatar type series with all these sequels as the world grows.

Soldato
They’ve truly created a masterpiece with this game. There is so much potential to expand this game. I could see it becoming an Avatar type series with all these sequels as the world grows.

Pity this is the only DLC we are going to get for it, I do hope that they are looking to make a sequel or prequel.

Soldato
I know this is probably a stupid question, but am I going to need to buy this game again in order to play this new release? :(
If you have still got the game then obviously no. If you've sold the game then yes, you'll need to buy the game again - it's an expansion, DLC not a stand-alone addition.

Soldato
Installed, I now only have 70% of the trophies. Looks like there are new Tallnecks, Bandit Camps and Hunting Grounds., complete them all for a trophy, which is different from the list I daw the other day.

Interested in repairing machines...

Soldato
I have probably spent over 250 hours playing this game and this morning was the first time I've ever seen a glinthawk pick up a grazer I just killed and fly off with it and a buddy to scrap it elsewhere while completely ignoring me, mind still being blown by some of the stuff in this game :)

Soldato
I have probably spent over 250 hours playing this game and this morning was the first time I've ever seen a glinthawk pick up a grazer I just killed and fly off with it and a buddy to scrap it elsewhere while completely ignoring me, mind still being blown by some of the stuff in this game :)

WOW and I thought I had done well with 75!!! :o

Associate
Anyone recommend any good articles regarding what to sell, what to buy, what to craft etc? So many costumes and weapon types, it's hard to know what's actually worth buying.

Soldato
My advice would be to craft increased carrying capacity ASAP. After that only keep stuff that you use all the time or you will run out of space quickly. See what your favourite arrows need and make sure you have a lot of those components. Weapons get the best you can afford as the more expensive weapons do more damage.

Back
Top Bottom