Horizon: Zero Dawn [PS4]

V F

V F

Soldato
Geeez, the Scorcher on Ultra Hard. What a challenge. Crazy violent. :D

Dreading two of these. It was bad enough one with 3 demonic Scrappers fighting in the dark.

Soldato
Geeez, the Scorcher on Ultra Hard. What a challenge. Crazy violent. :D

Wasn't it though, I went in at level 50 thinking that I might have made it too easy by being max level, uhm... that thought was thrown kicking and screaming off a very high cliff :eek:

Loving it so far, just wish that all the snowy areas had the same interaction now though as it looks really cool lol :D

Soldato
Argh so this releases and my Sister in Law has my HZD disc....

Does anyone know if they are releasing a "GoTY" edition (possibly even another collectors edition as I am still kicking myself for not getting the original)?

V F

V F

Soldato
Wasn't it though, I went in at level 50 thinking that I might have made it too easy by being max level, uhm... that thought was thrown kicking and screaming off a very high cliff :eek:

Loving it so far, just wish that all the snowy areas had the same interaction now though as it looks really cool lol :D

I even put on the Weaver armour because I didn’t know what to expect. Even then was close to death. Glad I saved the recording of my fight. That thing can be so far away then on top of you within a second. Even if you run. I also took it on at level 50. I put tons and tons of trip wire down and it was hardly killing it.

I now love this feeling how easy I could die, its seriously dangerous on Ultra Hard.

Interesting though, my first fight with the Frost Claw felt like the fight when I first faced the Stormbird in the same sort of setting. That was one heck of a long challenge.

My god though, the explosions from the Scorcher are stunning. I hope there is an OST available for the Frozen Wilds. The music is stunning as always.

Soldato
Just started playing. Got my rear end absolutely handed to me by the first demonic robot you encounter. Thats with a max level Aloy with hunters lodge gear and the shield armour! :o Doesn't help that I haven't played in ages though so I'm rusty as hell!

V F

V F

Soldato
Just started playing. Got my rear end absolutely handed to me by the first demonic robot you encounter. Thats with a max level Aloy with hunters lodge gear and the shield armour! :o Doesn't help that I haven't played in ages though so I'm rusty as hell!

Yeah, those demonic Scrappers are nasty. Ultra Hard really requires good twitches as I too hadn’t touched this game since May. I still need to do New Game+ though I wish I did to take the face paint into Frozen Wilds. Oh well. I’ll save that for doing the entire game on New Game plus.

Though if anything so far what I’ve experienced I’m not sure what the demonic Thunderjaw will be like. As those Scorchers are terrifying as it is. :o

Soldato
Yeah my current savegame as of yesterday was at the start bits of NG+ so rather than obtain all the overrides again so early on in, I just reverted to my last pre-NG+ save that was 84hrs in. Time to leap back in!

Played a further hour and just went off on a tangent exploring. Managed to override 3x tower things that were in close proximity to each other before coming across another with an npc near one who introduces you to them! The fact that these things heal the machines in the vacinity makes them a total pita.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom