US: House of Cards

Soldato
Skimmed through the above as watching at the mo. Season 3 left a sour taste in my mouth. Season 4. Ep 1 and 2 had me thinking the show had lost its magic but ep 3 and 4 much improved. Still hate Claire though.

Associate
Finished the last episode this morning and while I enjoyed it (and it's so much better than Season 3 it's unreal):

I suppose endless renewals as long as the eyeballs are there are inevitable but I was looking forward to seeing it all fall apart and the fallout to it rather than another season of scheming and plotting where every dice roll comes out in the Underwoods favour and everyone else is inept enough to fall for it all. If there was ever a series that deserved a properly planned out "this is it and no more" ending I think this is it.

Soldato
Watched a few over the weekend, glad to see it's back on form i.e s1 and 2.

He's just got out of the hospital and had the talk with Clare regarding teaming up again, can't imagine it's going to last with how s3 and the start of s4 has been.

Kate Mara in the dream sequence, oh my :D

Permabanned
Watched a few over the weekend, glad to see it's back on form i.e s1 and 2.

He's just got out of the hospital and had the talk with Clare regarding teaming up again, can't imagine it's going to last with how s3 and the start of s4 has been.

Kate Mara in the dream sequence, oh my :D

Yeah that was awesome and so well done.

Soldato
Just finished S4 yesterday.

Going through the season I was quite enjoying it, but then I had the feeling they wouldn't wrap anything up and it slowed down a little near the end.

I don't like they've not finished this story line up, we're going to have to wait another year now.

Soldato
I didn't like season 4 at all. I thought the first two seasons were some of the best TV that I have ever seen, but, season 4 was weak.

Associate
I didn't like season 4 at all. I thought the first two seasons were some of the best TV that I have ever seen, but, season 4 was weak.

Could not agree more. Usually me and my partner are hooked. But she was playing with a rubiks cube while watching this season :p:(

Back
Top Bottom