How many Focus ST owners on here

Well that's another Focus ST owner to be a pure bell---.

Organised to go view the car tomorrow and told him I will buy it if everything is as described, so kinda set in stone that I was buying it... Just got a text off him saying he has sold it. Pretty ****ed off really.

Was a 57 plate, red, 1 owner, 37k miles, full ford service history. It's on AT for £7495.

Organised to go view the car tomorrow and told him I will buy it if everything is as described, so kinda set in stone that I was buying it... Just got a text off him saying he has sold it. Pretty ****ed off really.

Was a 57 plate, red, 1 owner, 37k miles, full ford service history. It's on AT for £7495.

I'm guessing it's a pre-facelift? Do you prefer the look of the pre facelift?

Not having much luck fella! To be fair to the seller, he's entitled to sell on a first come first serve basis. Hardly going to tell a prospective buyer with cash "sorry mate there's this kid on the way who may or may not buy the car, cheers tho"

Good luck with the hunt, plenty out there so you will end up with on eventually

I know, I know. Was just really looking forward to fetching it, never mind, poo happens.

I have now opened my search back to Focus ST's, RS 197 and maybe a VXR. I need to get a car on my drive for the 17th. Hopefully it is a ST that comes along, but i am not to fussed. I have driven all the cars and enjoyed them all.

Yes I am impatient... I went and bought my old Civic and Fiesta ST on the 1st day of looking for a car lol.

I don't need 1, i am just impatient and want one now. The Fiesta went at the start of the kids school holiday, which is what we needed really. Was hoping to get the next car within a week but i failed.

Just getting it out of the way really.

I'm not to fussed on the tax.

Beleive me now, if I could find insurance for a Type R. There would be none of this carp I am talking now. Just seems impossible to insure one in chesterfield when you are under 25.

225 is just not my cup of tea.

What a proper pain in the rear Rybo!

Hope it comes to a good resolution soon. Good things come to those who wait, i just hope it's got a blue oval on the front! :p

Back
Top Bottom