How many Focus ST owners on here

Another day gone with out a new car....

Really grinds me how dip****'s lie in there ads.... Are most of the Focus ST owners ***** morons or something? lol

Did find a really nice Focus ST in silver with black alloys and side stripes. Owner decided tht he wanted to keep the car, which is a shame.

Another day gone with out a new car....

Really grinds me how dip****'s lie in there ads.... Are most of the Focus ST owners ***** morons or something? lol

Did find a really nice Focus ST in silver with black alloys and side stripes. Owner decided tht he wanted to keep the car, which is a shame.

..or maybe he didn't want to sell it to just any old ***** wannabe ;)

..or maybe he didn't want to sell it to just any old ***** wannabe ;)

***** wannabe waving 8k in your face.... Doubt he would care lol.

Was just a phone call to that one and he said he has decided to keep the car and forgot to take the ad down.

Honestly though, if i find anything i like in England, it never matches up to the description i was given at first. Everything else thats nice and sounds good seems to be in Scotland.

I've been considering trading in my Fiesta ST for a Focus ST or a Mazda 3 MPS. I'm after something with more torque than the Fiesta but I still want a petrol.

Has anyone hear driven both the Focus ST and Mazda 3 MPS (2009 onwards) and can comment on both?

Well broke my hand Sunday after a mad night.

Been told I am not aloud to drive for 6weeks as my insurance is now void.... Woooo!.... Gunna be a bugger finding a car now and bringing it back, can't get mrs on insurance. Sure I'll be able to sort something.

Love this http://pistonheads.co.uk/sales/3801398.htm

To much though, could get facelift for the same money.

Love how it's a "very rare model", no mate, it's an ST-3. There's LOADS of them. "Every extra possible" but no Sat-Nav or Rear Park Assist :p

Also why would anyone stick Mod X on, run a decat and down-pipe and not bother with a cat-back system? :confused: Cheap intercooler as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom