How many Focus ST owners on here

This is true, will be able to tell if it's been mapped though. If it is I can easily get it flashed back to standard.

I'd recommend joining up to the focusrsoc.com owners club if you are interested. Lots of advice for the price of membership and you can research the car before you buy. There are quite a few now that have a bad history :(

That sounds like a long time, I was down at ford a few weeks ago as I am planning on putting in an order on a facelift ST2, I am waiting for the demonstrator car to come in as it has the new "Stealth" paintjob so I can see on in the metal before picking my colour.

So far I have been told late January for the demo car to arrive (at which I'll decide if I want stealth or probably race red), with their actual stock of STs coming Mid-Late Feb and if I standard ST2 (no optional extras) and waiting Early-Mid March for one with any extras.

I've gone for red, I was initially going for stealth but decided for a change (I might change my mind yet again!).

I ordered through Drivethedeal, they're all factory orders and I was quoted 18 weeks but I'm hoping when it actually goes into build it'll be mid/late March.

Will get better pictures tomorrow in the light, for now, dealer photos;

001_zps0136bfd7.jpg

003_zps73debe71.jpg

002_zps5defdf57.jpg

ducked out on a ST in the end :( couldn't quite justify it

so bought today instead a 2012 Titanium X 1.6 Ecoboost 182 - will make a good family car I think - and its nippy with lots of features :)

thats one NICE RS :) congrats

Nice RS - bit of a lairy colour for me though!

Dreamscience cat-back exhaust has been delivered. Was going to order a Milltek but couldn't really justify the extra £100! I'll be getting it fitted next week hopefully.
Getting a bit of interior steaming up the last couple of weeks - stoc reckons it could be due to the pollen filter needing changing so that's next on my list. I'm guessing it's the same part across the mk2 focus range?

I thought the Focus Titanium X 1.6 Ecoboost was 150BHP and it was the Zetec S that had 180BHP?

there are 2 versions of the Titanium / Titanium X

1.6 150 and 1.6 180

I believe its the same engine with a different tune - but the extra 30 hp is useful - I didn't find many 180s for sale, most were 150s

Yeah I've just been looking now, don't know why I thought it was the Zetec S that only had the 182 engine, maybe when I've looked before there wasn't any 180 Titanium's and I made an assumption

I prefer the more simple look of the Titanium especially with the 5 spoke alloys

Put some pics up of yours if you get chance pls

Back
Top Bottom