How many Focus ST owners on here

Did you go for Velcro to avoid having to drill the sill? I've got a set of Kaylan flaps for my RS and should really get around to fitting them sometime
Managed to find a hole in the body near the bottom of the sill end cap which I used for mounting a bracket so the bottom of the flap could be bolted on better then covered the flat face of the end cap with PVC tape before using PU sealant to bond the mudflap in place. The PVC tape means I can always peel it off in the future as the PU would be a nightmare to remove.

MK2 pre facelift owners. Talk to me about front splitters. I keep hearing some dude called "Nick ST Parts" and people are raving about his front splitter, looks ok, looks very similar to the Triple R Composites ones.

1) how much are these things?
2) any other subtle ones worth looking at?

I always look at the front and think the bumper is a bit shallow and not particularly aggressive, seeing as it's in the bodyshop in May I am considering adding a splitter at the same time.

MK2 pre facelift owners. Talk to me about front splitters. I keep hearing some dude called "Nick ST Parts" and people are raving about his front splitter, looks ok, looks very similar to the Triple R Composites ones.

1) how much are these things?
2) any other subtle ones worth looking at?

I always look at the front and think the bumper is a bit shallow and not particularly aggressive, seeing as it's in the bodyshop in May I am considering adding a splitter at the same time.

Can get you a price from Nick if needed, though he'll think I'm using it as an excuse to chase him again for the price of my brake kit ;)

Cheers guys he's told me £85 too. But didn't realise no postage. I know Triple R are now copying him lol. I will have a word with him about postage. Quite an expensive splitter but I think it'd set the front end off just nice! :)

Doubled up from the show your motors thread, just because :p

001_zpsjclpylgw.jpg

002_zps0gkfj60f.jpg

003_zpsg1bja4jh.jpg

004_zpsn3guo5xl.jpg

005_zps5oglscvy.jpg

006_zpsnh8byus8.jpg

007_zpswckonobc.jpg

Trying to curtail spending anymore on it at the moment, as I have other things to pay for.

What exhaust is that? Never been to keen on the flat cut tips on the RS. Think the slash cut work better with the diffuser being at a slight angle.

Think I will go either KMS Firestorm / Thunderstorm... don't want something crazy loud for normal driving.

What exhaust is that? Never been to keen on the flat cut tips on the RS. Think the slash cut work better with the diffuser being at a slight angle.

Think I will go either KMS Firestorm / Thunderstorm... don't want something crazy loud for normal driving.

Have you heard a KMS Thunderstorm? You may require ear plugs or fear going deaf as it drones like mad. If you want something which is loud when you put your foot down, perhaps go for Milltek or Mongoose?

They are the 19" that come with the appearance pack which is an ST3 only option (which also comes with privacy glass), and wasn't even an avaliable option when I was speccing out my facelift ST due to the unavailability of privacy glass.

They are the 19" that come with the appearance pack which is an ST3 only option (which also comes with privacy glass), and wasn't even an avaliable option when I was speccing out my facelift ST due to the unavailability of privacy glass.

Ok thanks. I've been wondering for a while now if they were only available abroad or something. They look great in my opinion.

Back
Top Bottom