I have 1GB of DDR1 RAM is it possible to gain access to Crysis ultra high settings?

that is aload of turd, what you are telling the computer to do is to running level 2 settimngs when you select level 3 i.e. high. you are not actualy improving graphics, just making people believe you are. alod of rubbisgp.

Actually there is a clearly noticeable difference in image quality with the modded cvar files.

nonmodded.jpg

modded.jpg

Not to say it is actually running DX10, it isn't. It is emulating it though.

that is aload of turd, what you are telling the computer to do is to running level 2 settimngs when you select level 3 i.e. high. you are not actualy improving graphics, just making people believe you are. alod of rubbisgp.

No, If you read properly, its telling the Level 3 settings to actually be Level 4 (Very High) settings, making them selectable within the game under level 3 (High) settings. This is possible, tested, and proven. The door is that way...

should have gone to specsavers tbh :rolleyes:

What I said was to replace everything under [3] with the text between =4 and [1], now anyone who has tried this on EVERY SINGLE FILE in that Cvar directory can tell you that this does indeed make the 'High' settings in game now product what 'Very High' is in Vista, maybe there is a few lightning difference but its near as damnit for me so I suggest before saying something is "aload of turn" you should read properbly... :rolleyes:

And another one for luck.... :rolleyes:

Nah close to 106.5fps actually :cool:

should have gone to specsavers tbh :rolleyes:

What I said was to replace everything under [3] with the text between =4 and [1], now anyone who has tried this on EVERY SINGLE FILE in that Cvar directory can tell you that this does indeed make the 'High' settings in game now product what 'Very High' is in Vista, maybe there is a few lightning difference but its near as damnit for me so I suggest before saying something is "aload of turn" you should read properbly... :rolleyes:

And another one for luck.... :rolleyes:

Nah close to 106.5fps actually :cool:

What settings was this?

Is this in game, or the benchmark?

Back
Top Bottom