I have 1GB of DDR1 RAM is it possible to gain access to Crysis ultra high settings?

crysisocukthreaddd8.jpg

Included CPU-z and GPU-z so you can see what the OC settings are.

look, dont start a thread that you can not back-up with evidence.

hurry up and get pictures, just use FRAPS, run some benchies, grab some screen shots, upload to photobucket or somewhere.

otherwise hurry up and close this thread

Ok, we will make it simple:

Im assuming 'gaining access' means they are no longer un-selectable in the game, therefore

"I have 1GB of DDR1 RAM is it possible to gain access to Crysis ultra high settings?" = No.

Okay i just found out that i do have 1GB DDR2 RAM, i will be upgrading to 2 x 2GB sticks of DDR2 RAM. which i found cheapest for £50 including VAT, i also found vista home x64 premium for £50 including VAT that i will dual boot.

But first i will run benchmarks without these upgrades, please mods don't close the thread.

Okay i just found out that i do have 1GB DDR2 RAM, i will be upgrading to 2 x 2GB sticks of DDR2 RAM. which i found cheapest for £50 including VAT, i also found vista home x64 premium for £50 including VAT that i will dual boot.

But first i will run benchmarks without these upgrades, please mods don't close the thread.

Ahh but what grade of ddr2 is that?
I think you'll get a bigger improvement if you got a nice E2xxx series processor to replace that poor old pentium D.

no i am not a troll, now listen you will get the proof just hold on, this is not a windup. I want to save people from spending loads of money.

dvdbunny you should have expected this to happen, any forum you go on claiming such odd results people will ask you for prood thats why you NEED to have results ready for making a thread or at least get em down asap.

*wonders if he is trying to make a record of >10 pages :P*

Hmm quite interested to see what happens though, i know the whole idea seems a bit strange as it seems it really cannot be done, but we will see ;)

Back
Top Bottom