IIyama 40" 4k VA monitor

Associate
Will they be at £499 when they're delivered please, or £449? I knew I should have ordered one yesterday when I spotted it :)

OcUK Staff
Yes me to just do not have the time to keep up. But I am sure Gibbo will do a second today only. :)

Now you know how I feel, I have to buy all these products, set them up, do the promotions for them, post on these forums, whilst keeping 8 Pack under control.

Its not easy! :D

OcUK Staff
I think you should spread some festive cheer :D

I need a whole new system too, bye bye £2000 :(

When are they due in please?

iiyama will ship in a day or two, then takes a couple of days to get into us but our warehouse booking in team are at present 3 days behind, so likely to be booked into stock early next week. :)

Associate
I could perhaps do a size comparison with both monitors switched off next to each other, dont have enough room on my desk to put them both on the idea is ill soon wall mount the 40 inch and use it as a telly as well

Associate
vfjnl0.jpg

29a7pw.jpg

1yk5ub.jpg

that comparison was the best i could do, and i took a couple of pics of my monitor. it does look amazing and the nice big screen looks gorgeous and amazing. This comes with its own remote control unlike the philips. looking forward to trying games out on it

Associate
My delivery slot is 9pm! :mad:
Was hoping to play Just Cause 3 on it but I'll cave in before then.

Oh no!:(

Mine's due between 3pm and 4pm but I'm not going to get a 40" screen in my Lotus, so it will have to sit boxed up in the office until I can steal the wifes car on Friday. :mad:

Associate
I had a game of ark survival and unfortunately it doesnt support sli so a single 980ti was struggling to run it at 4k high. tried black ops 3 but that game is so badly optimised the textures wouldn't even fully load but i put this down to the game, its crap anyway so am gonna delete it.

I did notice the switch from 21:9 to 16:9 though, it felt as though my vision has been chopped off in some games but then again the bigger screen was awesome, and some new games like phantom pain and fallout 4 dont support superwide.

Back
Top Bottom