Images of items I have purchased (except trainers [no feet pics])

Soldato
A few more Lego Dimensions sets for my boy.... and a couple for me :p

31762907570_f3439d8e6c_o.jpg

Caporegime
Thank you. The MKI which I made a few years ago wasn't sturdy enough so I made sure I built this as stable as possible. The front section is pretty much 3 sheets of 18mm MDF for the side panels with double thickness shelving and metal bracing for the wheel mount. It's monumentally heavy but I did design it to be reasonably modular if I should move house.

There's a pedal set on seat runners in the nose section to allow forward and backwards movement. The seat is also on runners so that's adjustable too. There are 4 Buttkickers - 2 under the seat, 1 under the pedals and 1 under the shifter for tacktile feedback (runs off software called Simvibe which converts telemetry information into feedback to simulate gearshifts, road texture, engine vibrations, impacts etc).

Under the monitor there's an Android phone which provides a simulated electronic dashboard (pretty much redundant now with VR). I used rotary dials, switches and buttons for various functions on the main dashboard panels. These still get used when in the Rift.

The cover at the back of the monitor houses an Oculus CV1 sensor for VR duties.

Hang on, you made that? Bloody hell, that's some fantastic work, well done :eek:

Back
Top Bottom