In this thread.... post pictures of 10 year old cars which look new

ftokq9.jpg

These still look great IMO, although this one could do with better wheels.

[TW]Fox;13494595 said:
I think a lot of people are missing the point. It is not cars which stll look good but cars which dont look 10 years old. I mean come on, E38 7 Series? Subaru Legacy and a Mitsubshi Carisma based Evo? guys guys guys, no.

MK1.5 Focus is just over 7 not 10, the Celica is on a 56 plate ffs..

It's a 1999 design..ffs. It still looks exactly the same now as it did then.

Pedant :p the only part that you can see on the exterior that changes in the facelift is the front bumper vent. Hardly makes my point redundant does it. We both know that the celica doesn't look like a 10 year old car so stop arguing with me :p

For me the winner has to be the FD RX7. A car first manufactured 17 years (!) ago and looks brilliant even now.

you fail

this was not a "post pictures of 10 year old cars which still look good" thread. This was post pictures of cars that dont look 10 years old

and Im afriad the RX7 looks so 90s its unbelivable. The pop up headlights for a start !

It is not! It's been photoshop lowered, the rest is all standard parts :p Anyway, since you posted that old merc and a modified skyline you failed your own thread.

e38 BMW looks old. e46 BMW in povety spec looks old.

tbh, the only ones that fit the bill are the porsche, zonda, Ferrari and maybe the exige. and that is only because no-one sees that many on the roads, pretty much every other car posted has been seen regular on the roads for 10+ years.. so considering;

Yet there exist many cars which, with a private plate and some Meguiars polish, could pass for a virtually brand new car with most members of the public.

you're not gonna pass off an old shape focus as new, because most members of the public know the shape has changed etc etc etc

[TW]Fox;13494791 said:
None of the 99 ones I can see on AT have those skirts. The Skyline isn't modified, it's a stock GT-R with Nismo wheels.

They come as part of the dynamic pack, same with the front splitter and the godawful eyebrows, all optional but still, standard ;) Does that skyline have standard suspension too?

No idea, took it off PH. It's a GT-R so its hardly going to have immigrant space in the arches as standard. It's properly sorted from the factory.

Heck I dont even like them and I have to concede its an amazing example of 'Wow, thats... 10?!'

Back
Top Bottom