Internet Dating.....Who Has Done it?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposed to be meeting my date at 4pm... I'm still at home and it takes me about 40 mins to drive to the place.... He said take my time.... ALRIGHT THEN! :o

Do your dates always arrive late?? I don't do it intentionally.. But I'm 30 mins late all the time by default :D

Lols :D

Well actually, I've had an extremely busy day and the guy knew it. 5hrs sleep then up at 7.30am, 5 house viewings across Hampshire and Surrey, car service and then out for a date before I'd even sat down for a rest. The guy was keen to meet so I didn't want to let him down and made an effort to go out and meet him even though I was tired.

Anyway, he didn't mind that I got there half an hour late and I only just got home from probably one of the longest dates I've ever been on and he's already told me he wants to meet again. So no, he didn't tell me to urinate off because I'm quite clearly worth the wait :cool: :rolleyes:

You go girl!

LOL

Just got home from a date myself too :D << Smug grin.
We went to the cinema to watch "something" ended up watching the oddest film I've seen in a long time. "Stoker".. RANDOM

You go girl!

LOL

Just got home from a date myself too :D << Smug grin.
We went to the cinema to watch "something" ended up watching the oddest film I've seen in a long time. "Stoker".. RANDOM
:D

Good to hear that your date went well (at least I'm guessing it went well because of the smug grin ;)) :)

With my date we went for a coffee (sat outdoors in the freezing cold for ages as there were no free seats inside), then went in to H&M and both bought a top (weird right? And no, they're not matching tops :p), sat down for another drink, then went for some food and then went to a bar.

It was like 4 dates in one :o

Met the girl I went on a date with last week this evening! Was fun, overly friendly canadian girl was still really friendly and nice!

Made up for the local girl ditching me this afternoon (then again football was rubbish so meeting someone new/rubbish would have been a bad move)

i have a thing for this Japanese chick at work.. but we dont work on the same floor/same part of the company but she is soooo damn cute i would cuddle her non stop! wont be chatting her up tho, way to early for me! i wasn't hurt or anything but i can't stand anything that involves a relationship even tho the chance is as tiny as it gets i don't want to risk it :D i need to recover from "CBA ABOUT RELATIONSHIPS" syndrome..

Went on a date on Friday night, met up with her at half 5 and said goodbye around half 11, it was a fantastic night. Meeting up with her again on Wednesday. We get on like a house on fire :)

Originally messaged her last Saturday and we have been talking pretty non stop since!

Fingers crossed for this one!

Went on a date on Friday night, met up with her at half 5 and said goodbye around half 11, it was a fantastic night. Meeting up with her again on Wednesday. We get on like a house on fire :)

Originally messaged her last Saturday and we have been talking pretty non stop since!

Fingers crossed for this one!

this is how i met my last gfs... random chats that turn into messaging that never stops.. long days at parks etc and then bang we're in relationship :D best of luck man! :)

So I went out tonight, pulled a good looking girl who' s really fun and intelligent. Spent a good hour chatting/getting physical and have a date set for saturday. Online dating is a joke in comparison to how easy the real thing is.

Last edited:
That's true but sadly I've found that 95% of the time I've managed to go for and/or spend the most time with ones that are already taken and doubly sadly they're always the ones I/we blokes tend to want the most. As I confirmed once again this weekend.

Good things come to those who wait though and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom