Internet Dating.....Who Has Done it?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Name and number please?
LoL I seriously doubt you would want to go anywhere near her :p

I think she's around 40 years old, pretty plain looking and not attractive body wise imo.

you know those women who start reaching their 40's that don't work out and there body shape is basicly flat and straight and the skins starting to get loose because they don't work out to keep nice and toned :p

I suppose the only thing she has to offer is her head giving skills but I doubt they are ever going to attract a serious relationship when they are so easily given in the back of a car....

Caporegime
How about no and meet halfway? Drive the guy once or twice, fine. But it's not going to be just once or twice is it (if things go well)? I do enough commuting as it is daily, I don't need or want to do extra driving.

I'd happily be single (and have chosen to be single) rather than be with someone just for the sake of it even if I don't like them all that much.

I'll have you know that my soon-to-be-fiance did insane commuting for little old non-driver me. :p

I'm talking 28 miles each way, at least once a week for the first few months we were together.

aln

aln

Associate
So I thought I was being polite responding to people who message me. I've now been sent my second number which I don't want. Yeah I totally get why I should ignore people now, but whats the least evil way of getting out of this? :)

Suspended
So I thought I was being polite responding to people who message me. I've now been sent my second number which I don't want. Yeah I totally get why I should ignore people now, but whats the least evil way of getting out of this? :)

Tell them you're too skint to have a phone and that you spent your last 20 quid scoring some brown. Should scare them off!

aln

aln

Associate
Tonight went fantastically btw...shes said yes to date 3... :)

Me = Happy.

Good lad.

pingwing said:
Haha just go with the flow, so long as she's not a clingy mentalist having your number isn't the end of the world...

Doing that is what got me here in the first place. Last one also suggested dinner, I was hoping my lack of asking would have made them get bored and go away but apparently not.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom