Internet Dating.....Who Has Done it?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
i accidently said to one girl that she should probably take less pictures with her face in it(what i meant was not that close to the lens as it looked freaky) sent it and regretted since lol.. i really did not mean for it to sound in that way.. she wasn't a looker tho.

aln

aln

Associate
i accidently said to one girl that she should probably take less pictures with her face in it(what i meant was not that close to the lens as it looked freaky) sent it and regretted since lol.. i really did not mean for it to sound in that way.. she wasn't a looker tho.

With one girl I suggested she may have boinked all the professors because she was too pretty to have a maths degree. It was going well until then, unfortunately I don't know how to find the line other than by crossing it. :p

Soldato
OMG finally have a) a number b) from a girl who almost certainly wants some Dave!

Need first date ideas, preferably south london/central London. Don't know London very well (not been here all that long), anyone got any thoughts?

Associate
OMG finally have a) a number b) from a girl who almost certainly wants some Dave!

Need first date ideas, preferably south london/central London. Don't know London very well (not been here all that long), anyone got any thoughts?

Depends where she's coming from, but somewhere along the south bank? Plenty of cafe's & Bars there, plus the scenery isn't bad either!

Soldato

I suggest you go to a bar or cafe for a drink first that way if either of you want to end the date sooner it's easier then if you were watching a movie or waiting for food in a restaurant.

aln

aln

Associate
Dear User,

DELETED just sent you a new message on POF.com at 1:52:30 PM on Thursday, March 07, 2013 (Pacific Standard Time)!

To read your 1 new conversations, click on the link:

*allan clicks link*

About Non-smoker with average body type

Nice. :)

*allan scrolls down*

Qkx9OJa.jpg

What the actual ****! :(

I suggest you go to a bar or cafe for a drink first that way if either of you want to end the date sooner it's easier then if you were watching a movie or waiting for food in a restaurant.

This.

Caporegime
You guys should check out newcastle change the filter to does drugs often or whatever it is.

check out the munter with a fosters beer can in her pic LMFAO

Caporegime
POF for me is like an advert for Northern Ireland. It keeps throwing up stunners in the meet me, making me rage.

everyone in Newcastle seems to be chavs with at least 2 kids even the young fit ones.....

non of them seem to be able to spell at all either

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom