Internet Dating.....Who Has Done it?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
How quickly do people generally start viewing your profile? Only hits I've had are from girls I've messaged....... no replies yay

Is it POF?

In general I don't think girls search that much. They generally log in to read emails and might click the odd profile that catches their eye when it is shown at random on certain pages.

Even for those that do search then the order of results is defaulted to sort by Last Visit so due to the number of male users you wouldn't appear on the first few pages for very long.

I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just keep sending messages.

aln

aln

Associate
Heres a picture of me signing Scotlands declaration of independence. You can make up the details but you need to post full conversations / profile. Prove your superior skills dude.

VNGnH4Ql.jpg

£50 you can get 10 phone numbers from POF before the end of the month. You give me £50 if you fail. I give you £50 if you win. Lemme know if we have a deal on the bet. :)

Adding a few rules:
  • Don't do Scotland. Post "my location" before you start.
  • Girls need to be within an 1hr commute.
  • Height is 5'7"
  • I'm 28. You can search 21-35.
  • An exchange of texts + screenshots will be enough to prove it.
  • Girls need to be presentable looking. No whales/uggos.
  • If I call uggo, it's only fair the thread can over rule me.
  • After you get the text, link girls to the thread for the lulz.
  • Blur the actual number and any other personal details.
  • Frequent updates!

Last edited:
Soldato
Can I get in? I bet you all I can get 10 DATES before any of you can. Messages are moot. Had 3 today already. If I send 50 emails tonight to various girls, I'll win by tomorrow lunch time.

Just a friendly wager though. No need to spend money on it. I'll save that for the dates :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom