Internet Dating.....Who Has Done it?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate girls like that. Know they can walk into any bar and have any man they lay eyes on. Just because she has nice baps (sorry ladies, not the nicest way to put it). So they feel the need to create online dating profiles for even more attention. Hence the 'Next' remark.

However, still a nice set to oggle at for a few seconds haha.

Hate girls like that. Know they can walk into any bar and have any man they lay eyes on. Just because she has nice baps (sorry ladies, not the nicest way to put it). So they feel the need to create online dating profiles for even more attention. Hence the 'Next' remark.

However, still a nice set to oggle at for a few seconds haha.

I wouldn't look twice at her if the impression she's giving in this picture is how she carries herself in public. No class, so not attractive to me in the slightest.

Gentlemen, feast your eyes...

4qzeqqsghpfldztspwpxsucrj333792073.jpg

We have exchanged a couple of messages, but shockingly she is pants at replying... :rolleyes:

Next!

I'm not saying that I wouldn't or even that I wouldn't meet her but I bet that they sag quite a bit and I've met girls with similar photos and they have turned out to be quite big. Some very sneaky photos that some use.

My only criticism would be to delete "Giving this a shot again" because to me it gives the impression you've tried and failed before which isn't desirable. If you're telling everyone you're a geek, you have to be a winning geek ;)

Other than that I like it :)

Good luck!

I've been chatting to a girl from POF for the last week or so and she wants to meet up this weekend. Shes cute, literate and we seem to have loads in common and get on well.. Problem is she lives 50 miles away! Most people I've met on there have just been a trip into town and my last girlfriend lived 15 miles away which was bad enough (although her not driving didn't help). Debating whether to give it a miss or meet up..

I've been chatting to a girl from POF for the last week or so and she wants to meet up this weekend. Shes cute, literate and we seem to have loads in common and get on well.. Problem is she lives 50 miles away! Most people I've met on there have just been a trip into town and my last girlfriend lived 15 miles away which was bad enough (although her not driving didn't help). Debating whether to give it a miss or meet up..

Meet her! 50 miles is nothing! My last one lived in America lol.

She could be 'the one' :eek:

Man up and do it! If you make the effort for the trip to go and see her it multiplies your chances of pasty smashing massively!

But 50 miles away pasty is quite a way away and if we hit it off it's going to be a pain if we can only see each other weekends when we aren't busy! I've agreed to meet up on Saturday now anyway, see how things go!

Last edited:
Would you guys mind rating my profile out? My mate said it's beyond cack haha.

I recently re did it after deleting all accounts. I am a giant goofball and don't take life that serious haha, so that's what I'm trying to put across. No pictures of suits and trying to look my best. Just me, messing around :)

Ta!

http://www.pof.com/viewprofile.aspx?profile_id=60709022

get ready for some tough love, without the love.

i don't personally like it. the photos are fine, however you put how important humour is and how you enjoy making others laugh, then don't say anything funny or humourus, writing lol/haha to things that aren't funny.

imo you don't come across as someone who messes around, but actually lacking in confidence with online dating and doesn't know what you're doing so writing boring nonesense that everyone else writes, and include nervous laughs/lol's to make it seem fun when it's actually dull.

I may or may not have discovered the best opening question. I used to read profiles and comment, but since I'm only looking for a casual partner. I've taken to copy and paste. I'm on of those ****'s :(

Anyway! Over 90% have responded and the follow up question opens up even further conversations haha. I will find a few casual friends first before posting it up. It's heavenly simply and it's just brilliant!

get ready for some tough love, without the love.

i don't personally like it. the photos are fine, however you put how important humour is and how you enjoy making others laugh, then don't say anything funny or humourus, writing lol/haha to things that aren't funny.

imo you don't come across as someone who messes around, but actually lacking in confidence with online dating and doesn't know what you're doing so writing boring nonesense that everyone else writes, and include nervous laughs/lol's to make it seem fun when it's actually dull.

Dude! Awesome feedback, I will head to re writing it soon. This is what happens when you let a female write it. You can probably spot the original sentences before each paragraph. It was short until a friend told me I should elaborate a lot on all the points... Aka, boring!

Again, thanks dude, will get to it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom