Internet Dating.....Who Has Done it?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Two quick points.

1. The pictures aren't doing you any favours. Closer one of your face would be good and try to look happy.

2. Don't use the word nice twice in your opener. In fact, don't use it at all.

Associate
Soldato
Two quick points.

1. The pictures aren't doing you any favours. Closer one of your face would be good and try to look happy.

2. Don't use the word nice twice in your opener. In fact, don't use it at all.

The only thing I'd say is that, you can't really see your face very clearly.

Noted - cheers. :)

No pic yet but will get one when the beard has been shaved off lol. Annoyed i can go from clean shaven to full beard in a week!

Soldato
As others have said - you need better pictures.

Also, you say nothing of your interests or hobbies in your 'About Me'. Maybe elaborate on why you've had an "epic year", etc?

I figured not to because then they can ask questions if interested? Also some of what has made it epic is kinda personal and some things are happening which i don't want to jinx. In the next 2 weeks i hope to have more clarity and stuff to be extremely proud of!!! :)

Associate
I figured not to because then they can ask questions if interested? Also some of what has made it epic is kinda personal and some things are happening which i don't want to jinx. In the next 2 weeks i hope to have more clarity and stuff to be extremely proud of!!! :)

Hmm, okay. 99.9% of girls will go off pictures alone, and then scan the 'About Me' text to see if there's anything interesting that stands out. So once you've got some better pictures maybe you'll get better results.

Associate
I got a message from a user with no picture, you just know this won't end well.

Just do what I do, ask for pics, and when they aren't what you are looking for, bore them with boring conversation and not have to deal with the guilt of rejecting them but then feel bad because they reject you. :D

Associate
Got a girl's number just now. I thought she wasn't going to give it to me for a second because she came out with this when I said it'll be easier to continue talking via text instead of the website: "I can't afford to text much, don't get free texts." But then she said "Do you have WhatsApp?" I said I do and she then gave me her number.

Associate
Got a girl's number just now. I thought she wasn't going to give it to me for a second because she came out with this when I said it'll be easier to continue talking via text instead of the website: "I can't afford to text much, don't get free texts." But then she said "Do you have WhatsApp?" I said I do and she then gave me her number.

:rolleyes: WhatsApp isn't free (you trial for a year and then randomly get an extension if people stop using it), any girl that asks me to use that nonsense isn't worth my time ;). There are plenty of decent alternatives.

But whatever, get a date going, don't become another number. :p

Soldato
Had a decent date on Saturday with the girl from miles away, glad I went now! Ended up spending all Saturday with her, grabbed some food and went back to hers for a bit. Shes off to a festival this weekend and has asked me to come over on the Sunday for the comedy day to see her.

Associate
Anyone know any good bars near Waterloo station (say within a 15-20 minute walk)? I need to arrange a date with this girl I've been messaging but she lives North London and I live nowhere near London so figured Central would be a good middle ground (I can get a direct train to Waterloo in about 45 minutes). I'm open to suggestions if people know of anything good slightly further afield though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom