Internet Dating.....Who Has Done it?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
How have you reflected a vulnerable side?

Just said something along the lines of...
I'm recently out of a relationship, not after a fling as I tried that and made me feel worse. Bit indecisive at the mo...
If still interested send me a msg

Worked a treat, getting loads of messages. Not that I'm interested at the mo lol

Soldato
Just said something along the lines of...
I'm recently out of a relationship, not after a fling as I tried that and made me feel worse. Bit indecisive at the mo...
If still interested send me a msg

Worked a treat, getting loads of messages. Not that I'm interested at the mo lol

Interesting........lol.

I am actually just out of a relationship, but never thought of putting anything about that into first messages to people, thought it might have the opposite desired effect.

Last edited:
Associate
Interesting........lol.

I am actually just out of a relationship, but never thought of putting anything about that into first messages to people, thought it might have the opposite desired effect.

Na that's in the bit about me, I have barely messaged anyone, they all seem to message me lol

Soldato
LOL seriously what's a good standard approach ?

There is no good 'standard' approach. You have to get as far away from standard as you possibly can (without sounding like a lunatic).

You need to comment on something specific in their profile, ideally make it funny and ask a question. In my experience keeping it short works best too.

Soldato
Been on that site for ages, find that generally the girls that contact me first are either a. fat, b. ugly or c. both!

Also hate talking to people online, its always short one liners that never really get a conversation going. Much rather be talking to them in person, can read their body language then!

Soldato
Also hate talking to people online, its always short one liners that never really get a conversation going. Much rather be talking to them in person, can read their body language then!

I agree, but you can also tell a difference when speaking online. Some people always have short one liners, others it can be very easy for you to have a proper conversation/go off on random tangents without either of you asking a 'startup question' for ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom