iRacing

The Skippy is probably the closest thing we have to it right now. I wish you could change your car in iRacing hosted sessions instead of being locked to the first one you pick, which for me will be the Lotus 79 but I wouldn't have minded trying the Radical for a bit around Brands(I've heard its rather scary).

I've practiced 4/5 hours now and honestly I think I've only managed 10 clean laps so far. :p I'm struggling trying to get my wheel to feel "right". I've followed guides on the iRacing forum but its awfully loose and jerky.

I've practiced 4/5 hours now and honestly I think I've only managed 10 clean laps so far. :p I'm struggling trying to get my wheel to feel "right". I've followed guides on the iRacing forum but its awfully loose and jerky.

You need to list all your setting in logitech and in game including if you are using liner settings and what min force you have set. Use wheel checker to get the base then stage 2 to find the close to perfect setting, then if you really want to nail it down run atlas to find the absolute perfect setting per track.

Me I just run WC stage two. twice first to find the base setting then second time to tweak the range. Key that into iracing. Then use f9 per track/setup to dial in any changes. If anything you only need a click or two per track.

Force example the MP4 Ive found my FF range to be around 18-20. 21 if the set has very low caster.

Made the mistake of going back into Street Stocks :(

My tip to get your Oval D License. Stay clear of Street Stocks and go Legends instead as the racers there tend not to be all rookies but people that actually want to race.

Legends 90% clean races
Street Stocks 10% clean races.

Enough said.

What type of PC do you need for this? Is it a demanding game? I'd be starting from scratch so would be interested in your specs to play 1080p or 3 monitor

To run iracing well with the details turned up high I would say any intel quadcore and say a AMD 5950 or similar NVidia and if running triple screens 7950.

It will run ok with less of a pc and it has many option you can start turned off until you find a happy balance with visuals and fps so the pc doesn't have to be high end but the faster the pc the better if you want to run top visuals and triple screens.

Back
Top Bottom