ISIS and Islamic militants - discussion

More chance of you dying while getting out of bed...do you sit there and panic everytime you do?

No...because realistically...it's a terrible consequence but has an amazing low risk/impact in the grand scheme of things.

The point you're missing though is its a risk that can be eliminated. You can't get rid of the chance of someone suddenly dropping dead.
You can get rid of the risk of some religious/cultural nutjob blowing up a bus load of innocents or hacking off someone's head.

the elephant in the room is where the hell is the massive well equiped Iraqi army who are perfectly capable of dealing with this issue?

Either defected to ISIS or fallen back and had all their stuff captured by ISIS. Hence why the US are going crazy that millions of dollars of high tech US weaponry is now in the hands of Islamic extremists.

Watch that video I posted, that will be a much more accurate representation of what an average British Muslim will think.

I know what the average British Muslim thinks. I am just wondering why they don't make a real stand to tell people about their faith with the passion other people do about things that are important to them. Surely having your god's word and desires perverted is about as bad as you can get?

Strange how British Muslims can get a good turnout to make a stand against Israel but not the actions of the fringe elements they find undesirable. Understandable outrage one time and not understandable silence the other.

Strange how British Muslims can get a good turnout to make a stand against Israel but not the actions of the fringe elements they find undesirable. Understandable outrage one time and not understandable silence the other.

Because one conflict is against the Jews which every muslim will be against and the other is against Sunni muslims who are the majority.

It really irks me that the worlds muslim population has concentrated on Israel by being so outspoken, organising mass rallies and boycotts while literally saying nothing at all in regards to ISIS and the atrocities they're committing against minorities in Iraq.
Massive hypocrisy.

Demonstrations of moderates don't really happen, same problem parties have with 'getting the vote out' in elections - the silent majority really don't give a stuff.

Demonstrations of moderates don't really happen, same problem parties have with 'getting the vote out' in elections - the silent majority really don't give a stuff.

It is a telling sign then when huge numbers of people who don't give two hoots about religion start speaking out agianst a specific religion.

But agree with the silent majority. It's a shame because that's why minorities on all fronts (not just talking about race/religion here) get what they want, as they are the only people speaking out...

There will be at some point a threshold that will be crossed that will change public opinion on what to do about the problems with Islam I thought Lee rugby's may have been it but that never happened, so at some point something will galvanise the British public into action.

ISIS are animals that need to be put down, but OPs statement is pretty much a perfect example of reverse-fluffy-bunny syndrome that most of the UK populace suffer from.

The silent majority don't give a stuff when they don't see things as being important to them. Are we saying that the majority of Muslims don't see the perverting of their faith and god as being important? Strange I didn't see gay rights, women's rights, Poll Tax etc protests having this problem. Therefore, I am back to my two explanations either a) they don't care as much as they would have us believe or b) they aren't as offended as they would have us believe.

That 400 is what I posted from the BBC of known UK islamist terrorist with ISIS.
How may there are unknown or about to sign up is anyone's guess.

Well it's certainly not 2%, unless there's more wannabe IS fighters in the UK than there are actually fighting in IS right now...

The silent majority don't give a stuff when they don't see things as being important to them. Are we saying that the majority of Muslims don't see the perverting of their faith and god as being important? Strange I didn't see gay rights, women's rights, Poll Tax etc protests having this problem. Therefore, I am back to my two explanations either a) they don't care as much as they would have us believe or b) they aren't as offended as they would have us believe.

Those are different, the government has power to easily change given rights and taxes.

The government cannot as easily stop IS, and they want to avoid more military intervention.

You can watch the beheading video on ********. It looks completely holywood.
Like it was done in front of a green screen. It also looks completely voiced over as the lip synching goes crazy.

Also when the killer pulls the victrims head back and starts cutting, the whole body moves back rigidly like it must be some kind of manequin. There was no anatomical movement. The final shot showing the decapitated head on top of the body is severely short on blood. There would be around 6 liters of blood all over the place.

This video is staged.

Last edited:
Viewing it an offence? They need to rethink that.
Its so easy to stumble into it on youtube at the moment just by clicking a link which does not exactly describe in full detail what your about to watch.

It happend to me and I closed it pretty much instantly.

I cannot stand to watch another person be murdered.

It is so wrong.

Back
Top Bottom