ISIS and Islamic militants - discussion

Was kinda thinking about setting up a website with pictures and names of all confirmed to have gone over there.

Bound to get bent over by the legal brigade though :(.

I don't know if this is in the thread already. Was just watching sky news who said 12 FBI agents have come to the UK to help the government in the search/identification of 'jihadist john'. America thinks, quite rightly, the UK is a soft touch for and a breeding ground for extremists. They're actually calling it Londonistan (an old term we've known for ages).

I don't know if this is in the thread already. Was just watching sky news who said 12 FBI agents have come to the UK to help the government in the search/identification of 'jihadist john'. America thinks, quite rightly, the UK is a soft touch for and a breeding ground for extremists. They're actually calling it Londonistan (an old term we've known for ages).

I would still rather live in Londonistan than anywhere in Clapistan.

I'm not sure how the extremist problem will be solved easily, family's are quite obviously not runshing forward to tell authority's that their sons are leaving the country to fight for groups like IS and the longer these young men are able to leave this country the bigger the chance it's seen as the edgy or done thing to do.

Look at football violence in this country and how long it has taken for that to be brought under control, that's just groups of men doing silly **** for what they think is cool and the club they support. These ***** fighting for IS believe God is on their side and what they are doing is right.

What do you do? Ban any Muslim from getting on a plane or leaving the country?

Not really been following the crisis pre-beheading of Foley.

Just listening to a guy from the Kurdish army on Sky News saying that ISIS have far more ammunition, advanced tanks and arms than their army. Where have they got all this gear from?

Not really been following the crisis pre-beheading of Foley.

Just listening to a guy from the Kurdish army on Sky News saying that ISIS have far more ammunition, advanced tanks and arms than their army. Where have they got all this gear from?

The Iraqi army that we and the americans supplied with billions of $$$ of equipment and either its been captured by ISIS or given to them when surrendered. It's a bit like Afghanistan the americans armed the Taliban to fight the Russians and they were the same weapons they used to fight the Americans and US when we invaded later.

The Iraqi army that we and the americans supplied with billions of $$$ of equipment and either its been captured by ISIS or given to them when surrendered. It's a bit like Afghanistan the americans armed the Taliban to fight the Russians and they were the same weapons they used to fight the Americans and US when we invaded later.

The Taliban didnt exist during the Russian occupation.
We armed the Mujahideen who then had a civil war after the Russians left, leaving behind the Northern Alliance on our side and the Tablian on the other

but yes its the same weapons for the most part

No, you let them go and stamp their passport with stay the **** out!

How do you monitor it though? I once applied for a job in Lebanon, that would have required me to obviously fly out there and live in the area for a number of months. I could theoretically have hopped the border from there to Syria, probably without using an official crossing. I'm not a muslim and obviously this was a while ago but are we assuming all travel in the area by Muslims is due to them going off to get a bit jihadi with the locals?

Yes nothing at all could go wrong with vigilantism.

We already have sharia patrols in parts of londonistan - isn't that a form of vigilantism? If the authorities don't want vigilante patrols then they need to get a grip of this problem and quickly, at the moment I'd say the Islamists were way ahead of the police in terms of competence.

Back
Top Bottom