Israel/Palestine Shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
Isreali blockade against the Palestinians is often compared to south african apartheid and in much to the isreali credit in my opinion the europeans created apartheid to protect themselves from africans. This is the same excuse that isreali use but it is not accepted by the international community that south african apartheid was justified.

They can claim to be protecting themselves but they can't realy use that as justification just the same as the south african apartheid, the white people could not be seen as protecting themselves.

There was never military action against the africans in south africa from bombs and helicopters. They were never prevented from owning land, they were never kicked off their land. In contrast the europeans did a lot for the africans.

Permabanned
Caporegime
Please mods, don't all rush to my defence for being called a SOB, it's embarrassing how ruthlessly you enforce your rules on personal abuse.
I much preferred it when it was one rule for muslims and a different rule for me :rolleyes:

Coming from the guy who paints the people of an entire religion as rapists and goat herders without any consequence from the moderation team, this comment is utterly hilarious. I'm not going to speak for them, but perhaps you crying to them constantly whilst continuing to post inflammatory crap is a reason why you seem to think they are ignoring your cries for help?

Permabanned
There was no organized states in many parts of the world should we just go there throw some people in and declare the state of loonistan?
If they have an historical claim going back a few thousand years, then it's worth putting it to the UN, yes.

Goat herders, boy your lost if you think Muslims are stupid villagers.
Can you prove otherwise?
Two Nobel prizes, good going there boss.

Name me one muslim the world needs

Besides, my point was that at the time the Jews moved into the state of Israel, there were only goat herders living there.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Coming from the guy who paints the people of an entire religion as rapists and goat herders without any consequence from the moderation team, this comment is utterly hilarious. I'm not going to speak for them, but perhaps you crying to them constantly whilst continuing to post inflammatory crap is a reason why you seem to think they are ignoring your cries for help?

Dude, if I was actually bothered then I'd report it :rolleyes:

And I haven't said they are all rapists and goat herders so shut up eh.
And if I post "crap" then it would be really easy to post a logical riposte, except that never seems to happen does it?
They just ignore everything that contradicts their posts, shout racist and run away like little girls. I think sometimes only craterloads has the balls to debate.

Last edited:
Caporegime
You clearly are bothered enough to bring it up on multiple occasions.

Nobody is going to name you a Muslim that the world needs, because your actual question is "name me a Muslim person that I agree the world needs". If you're going to judge people's right to exist based on being globally 'necessary' then maybe you should follow your lead and go first.

No single person is 'needed' by the entire world, it's a terrible line of argument to take.

Soldato
If they have an historical claim going back a few thousand years, then it's worth putting it to the UN, yes.

How does random people living somewhere thousands of years ago validate claim to land to random people living today? Do you think the UN will hand back America to the Indians?

Can you prove otherwise?
Two Nobel prizes, good going there boss.

Since when did Nobel Prizes have any relations to religious intelligence or a racial one? Considering South Korea have one of the lowest Nobel laureates per capita does that some how equal they are a stupid nation?

Secondly where do you get your figures from on two noble prizes as that isn't accurate, not that it even matters.

Name me one muslim the world needs

Is this really a serious question? And you wonder why people tend to ignore and not engage you.

Besides, my point was that at the time the Jews moved into the state of Israel, there were only goat herders living there.

A) and what point would that be? Is agriculture an occupation that desrves punishment in the form of occupation and upheaval?
B) Please provide a source that only goat herders were living there, or is that something you have just pulled out of your ass?

I think sometimes only craterloads has the balls to debate.

Or craterloads is stupid enough to engage you once in a while. Your idea of debating is odd, you say something stupid and skewed and expect people to debate on that skewed position, You have provided plenty of examples above.

Soldato
Along with the fact, that there are strategic points that Israel has to hold to ensure their own survival.

Reality is that even the threads on OCUK show, that Muslims just do not like Jews. Anyone who thinks that Israel could just throw its hands up, negotiate, and have peace is mad.

If you judge what is posted on OCUK and believe that all Muslims think the same then your are narrow minded. If Israeli wanted peace it would stopped expanding its borders and announcing new illegal settlements every time the so called "peace talks" come up and turning up to peace talks with prerequisite, among countless other laws they have broken.

Its the Israeli Government (Zionists) in power that is the issue they will no given up their land and have said it many times its dirty politics. Remember there was Jews, Muslims and Christians living in Palestine peacefully before the U.N decided to tear in half if you go to the protests outside of Israeli Embassy in London today you will see Jews, protesting along side the 1000+ other people.

Edit: Here is picture I found on my friends facebook page its form the protests today.

10520104_751580884885176_2131777022675015460_n.jpg

Last edited:
Soldato
"If I were an Arab leader, I would never sign an agreement with Israel. It is normal; we have taken their country. It is true God promised it to us, but how could that interest them? Our God is not theirs. There has been Anti - Semitism, the Nazis, Hitler, Auschwitz, but was that their fault ? They see but one thing: we have come and we have stolen their country. Why would they accept that?"
David Ben Gurion, Israeli Prime Minister

Permabanned
How does random people living somewhere thousands of years ago validate claim to land to random people living today? Do you think the UN will hand back America to the Indians?

What, like the "U.N. Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples" where the US was ordered to pay compensation to the native Indians?

:)
Since when did Nobel Prizes have any relations to religious intelligence or a racial one?
Since when a muslim pointed this out to other muslims
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/2846

And it's a rough guide to how advanced your culture is (or not)
where do you get your figures from on two noble prizes as that isn't accurate, not that it even matters.
Add them up, subtract literacy and peace prizes.

A) and what point would that be? Is agriculture an occupation that desrves punishment in the form of occupation and upheaval?
B) Please provide a source that only goat herders were living there, or is that something you have just pulled out of your ass?
A. About 1880
B. Because that is what they are still doing now, goat and sheep herding and some crops.

Caporegime
There is much confusion in this thread.

Firstly, Palestinians never had a state, there is no state of Palestine, Palestinians never ruled themselves, they were always owned by other countries going back to Roman times.

There is no land to give back.

I said "Israel on the other hand is almost always going to face this while the Palestinians have no state..." I didn't make any claims of an historic state of Palestine.

The point stands regardless - the Palestinians are a stateless people at the moment. As for no land to give back - yes there is plenty in the west bank that is currently illegally occupied by Israeli settlers - it is that illegal occupation which continues to make a Palestinian state less viable.

When Jews first started moving there is the 1880's the place was deserted, maybe 250K of goat herders who had only just arrived themselves.

When the Jews were attacked they took the land off Jordan, not this imaginary Palestinian people. Jordan held onto a small part but later gave that up too.

Its actually a myth that there were no other people there - the Arabs/Palestinians were a very large majority - it was post WW2 that the real big influx of Jewish migration occurred.

There was no state of Israel/no state of Palestine... both were simply part of a British Madate - there were supposed to be two states created back in 1947. There is now a state of Israel however they're also occupying Arab territory in the West Bank which ought to be part of a Palestinian state they claim to be open to creating eventually.... That occupation, the Israeli roads breaking up Palestinian territory makes a state less viable... it is also going to be a constant source of tension.

Last edited:

B&W

B&W

Soldato
A better informed sick SOB than you it seems

Please mods, don't all rush to my defence for being called a SOB, it's embarrassing how ruthlessly you enforce your rules on personal abuse.
I much preferred it when it was one rule for muslims and a different rule for me :rolleyes:

I never denied the tactic just the morality, you used lol just after taking about civilian deaths. That's why I called you sick.

Caporegime
I don't even know what's going on any more. To present yourself as some sort of champion of informed debate and then to use a source like that. It would be funny if you didn't think that it backed up any point you were trying to make. Do you just throw out the posting equivalent of faeces and then scamper around to try and find a website that sort of maybe if you squint supports that view?

And then you arbitrarily decide that literary and peace prizes aren't real Nobel Prizes, which you conveniently neglected to mention the first time around.

I have no idea why you get garbage responses to your posts, no idea at all. Obviously it's because the people who run the forums are totally pro-Muslim and you're the plucky downtrodden underdog fighting the good fight.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Pro Jews in here :(

I blame Hitler. :(

I realise you frequently make odd posts but you do seem to be unable to separate 'Jew' from 'Israel'/IDF.... and I feel would be among the first to complain if others couldn't separate 'Muslim' from 'terrorist'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom