Israel/Palestine Shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, amplified by the policies of the western powers...i still cant get my head around why some support the jihadists in Syria, are they any good compared to assad?

The west like most governments are not "goody to shoes" they are just as bad as any other nut job government. They will support anyone who is useful to their cause regardless of crimes they commit.

Last edited:
They are very different to a large firework, just look at the effect of that misfired one.
That's IDF propaganda. There is no evidence that a Hamas rocket struck the school and the IDF has now changed its story, saying the school yard was empty when its mortars landed.

Rocket attacks have killed 9 Israelis in the past five years, but apparently the one that landed on the school was by far the most powerful ever built.

Here's a fun video of a rocket hitting a tree and a cat jumping out of the tree uninjured: http://www.********.com/view?i=f70_1406464348

It sickens me to the bone the stance west has on this massacre, hypocrites the lot we are.

We always back our allies when they're committing such atrocities, it's only when we want to intervene military for other reasons that our governments take the moral high ground and pretend to be champions of human rights.

My only surprise is that it's taken until 2014 for people to be outraged by Israel's behaviour when they've been doing it for decades? why now?

yeah, amplified by the policies of the western powers...i still cant get my head around why some support the jihadists in Syria, are they any good compared to assad?

aren't they mostly ISIS nutters in syria now? and the west wanted to support them :rolleyes:

Tp6nRHR.jpg.png
we should be helping syria and iran :D

Last edited:
They are homemade rockets with a small warhead.
not that different to a large firework, nowhere near the kind of rockets you expect to be military grade.

they are basic as hell and the nozzle isn't even shaped so they spin in the air to stay straight

you realize they have a larger warhead than the standard Israeli hellfire missiles....

10-20 kg of explosives with ball bearings or nails added is far far from a firework.

you realize they have a larger warhead than the standard Israeli hellfire missiles....

10-20 kg of explosives with ball bearings or nails added is far far from a firework.

explosives made from fertilizer ? they won't be military grade and they are clearly no where near as deadly or as huge a threat as israel makes out

Israel is coming down on gaza like your usual dictator with an iron fist terrorising the population

Last edited:
explosives made from fertilizer ? they won't be military grade and they are clearly no where near as deadly or as huge a threat as israel makes out

Israel is coming down on gaza like your usual dictator with an iron fist

you ever seen fertaliser explode???

anfo is quite a bang

feel free to goggle for one fo the many 20kg anfo explosion videos

also your own link says tnt

Israel is coming down on gaza like your usual dictator with an iron fist terrorising the population

I can tell you ANFO is very potent stuff. Easily produced and can be done by the bucket load. I should know, I work with the stuff. Exploded on the surface will cause devastating affects.

The aim and intend to kill children?

no thats Palestine, israel hit the building or car they want flattened and if anyone happens to be around it they don't seem too fussed.

but given hamas dont seem to care about collateral losses amongst civilians in their attacks either i doubt they have an issue with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom