Israel/Palestine Shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Christopher Gunness from the United Nations Relief and Works Agency said the location of the school had been passed to the Israeli forces 17 times to ensure its protection.
Maybe they thought the UN were giving them targets of where they could inflict collective punishment :rolleyes:

You say that, but take a look at any war zone and you'll find that all the buildings are destroyed indiscriminatingly, that is to say regardless of any cultural, religious, or historical value that they might hold. So, people are that mean.

Having said that, that would be very bad for Israel.

You say that, but take a look at any war zone and you'll find that all the buildings are destroyed indiscriminatingly, that is to say regardless of any cultural, religious, or historical value that they might hold. So, people are that mean.

Having said that, that would be very bad for Israel.

i disagree, parthenon is still standing, hagia sophia, monuments of Rome (which was sacked numerous times), cathedral of Cologne, numerous examples and i think only of exceptions when monuments were razed to the ground.

Well as i said i hope they wont turn humanity a couple of millenia backwards, although seeing bombs falling on schools and hospitals i am not so sure...

i disagree, parthenon is still standing, hagia sophia, monuments of Rome (which was sacked numerous times), cathedral of Cologne, numerous examples and i think only of exceptions when monuments were razed to the ground.

Well as i said i hope they wont turn humanity a couple of millenia backwards, although seeing bombs falling on schools and hospitals i am not so sure...

This was a 2 second search, so obviously doesn't include everything, but take a look. Syria and Afghanistan have both been hit very badly. I guess it depends what you deem valuable, but I'd say anything that was built before the last 100 years, say, is valuable.

A load of ******** do i really need to link videos of children getting killed? IDF are child murders we have seen this countless times.

Why do they target hospitals? schools? refugee centres? parks & beaches with children on? Over 80% of the deaths are civilians...

They said it's because that's where they are being fired on from. Sadly human shields are a tactic that's been used for decades. And guess what if they do hit the wrong target great propaganda for the cause.

They said it's because that's where they are being fired on from. Sadly human shields are a tactic that's been used for decades. And guess what if they do hit the wrong target great propaganda for the cause.

I think that they may be using a limited number of human shields, yes, but not to the extent that the right wing media is claiming to justify their beliefs and Israel's actions.

Yea lets believe what the IDF say because they have great track record.... even though the U.N works and medical staff claim no Hamas were near by on most of attacks.

Yea lets believe what the IDF say because they have great track record.... even though the U.N works and medical staff claim no Hamas were near by on most of attacks.

That applies to both sides, its called propoganda, and Hamas are just as guilty of it as Israel.

That applies to both sides, its called propoganda, and Hamas are just as guilty of it as Israel.

U.N reported this the IDF shot the school with artillery, how is that propaganda?

They are hell bent on wiping Palestine off the map you would think a government that was given a land to live in would be more grateful, the greedy ****s don't care who dies as long they get more land. I wonder if they will stop once Palestine is wiped off the map (god forbid that happens) Or will they carry on conquering and follow Theodore Herzl plan for Great Israel

Last edited:
Well *if* that market airstrike was an Israeli attack during their own self-declared truce, that is not only an almighty ****-up but also might be enough to stop this increasingly bloody action.

Since when was the U.N. Hamas?

There's a world of difference between propaganda peddled by the warring factions and independent organisations stating their interpretations of the events, having been at the receiving end of Israeli fire...

More proof of war crimes: Declares ceasefire then bombs a market full of people getting food, 15 people killed till now and 160 injured.

NBC reporter: Ayman Mohyeldin Tweeted:

Eyewitness says several shells fell as people were running away from market once the first shell landed in #shejaiya market #gaza

Last edited:
If Hamas were operating so close to these victims, would they not bolt? I find it hard to believe Hamas were firing from all of these sites, if possible? The school; "Hamas operating in the area" so they bomb the school. What defines "in the area"? They destroyed a whole neighbourhood this week - flattened it! At this rate the IDF could destroy UN sites in and around the area without a Palestinian in sight and nothing will be done.

Both sides are totally out of control.

They clearly want to wipe each other of the face of the planet. Only one side has small arms, and the other has a 1st class military with only the pretence of respectability holding them back.

It's clearly time the rest of the world took decisions out of their hands. By force if necicary.

I don't see how it's acceptable to let the status quo continue any longer.

Last edited:
human shields... or humans who happen to be near

the population density in gazza is comparable to somewhere like dublin last time i checked

try firing a rocket in dublin with no civillians near by...

not sure how anyone can excuse the bombing of this UN operated school that was being used as a shelter. the more this goes on it sounds more like israel are bombing areas where they know theres loads of people rather than areas where there 'might' be hamas

lol most biased crap I ever read.

hamas are telling people to stay in their homes when rockets are coming?

not like they can tell them to leave gaza is it, obviously going to UN schools works so well :rolleyes:

even tries to make out like hamas could have had 1.1billion+ from it's arab neighbours to make it's own iron dome like america did for israel if it cared about the civilians

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom