Israel/Palestine Shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet not a peep from you about Egypts part in this 'prison' scenario.

1967 borders will not bring peace.

Egypt closing the border is wrong, but Israel has not right to occupy Gaza, if they lifted it siege there would no prison scenario, but they are greedy and want the whole of Palestine to themselves.

So what would bring peace then?

Last edited:
3 IDF soldiers killed in booby-trapped UNRWA clinic | The Times of Israel

http://www.timesofisrael.com/3-idf-soldiers-killed-in-booby-trapped-unrwa-clinic/

And this is why UNRWA buildings keep on getting hit.

In trying to protect an UNRWA building three IDF soldiers are killed by another IED. That is the reason they prefer to bomb the hell out of them. To save a UN building and condemnation the IDF sacrifices 3 of their own.

Look at the bottom at the amount of resources consumed and what could have been built to make the life of Gazans better.

funny how this was just quietly ignored lol

This UNRWA crowd have zero credibility at this stage, it's farcical. Rockets in their schools, tunnels into their offices...

Surprised Hamas haven't yet moved their base from underneath that hospital to basement of a UN building instead

This UNRWA crowd have zero credibility at this stage, it's farcical. Rockets in their schools, tunnels into their offices...

Surprised Hamas haven't yet moved their base from underneath that hospital to basement of a UN building instead

So you don't believe that Hamas have been firing rockets from schools, cemetery's and from heavily populated residential areas? If so, why do you not believe this out of interest?

Stop being so belligerent. Drunkenmaster is just probably still trying to calculate how many foundations are in the one tunnel and trying to extrapolate from that the resources consumed in the 30 tunnels the IDF found so far. It will probably take a week... assuming he has access to a Cray!

Honestly, you are sounding just as bad as those Israeli warmongers. ;)

So you don't believe that Hamas have been firing rockets from schools, cemetery's and from heavily populated residential areas? If so, why do you not believe this out of interest?

i believe hes pointing out that UNRWA are losing credibility as a humanitarian organization given nearly everything they run seems to have been turned into a military facility.

whats worse firing rockets from a residential area or firing into them.

hamas might as well be chucking stones as they do barely any damage israel on the other hand are flattening whole blocks of civilian houses, bombing market places and schools even though they have accurate weapons so they must be the intended targets to cause collective punishment.

nothing they say is propaganda and they are the bastion of truth.

I can't remember a country in modern history that ever went to war and didn't have a media campaign of BS.

if it were america or the UK they would be claiming the market places etc were hiding places for WMD's and some gullible people would believe it

whats worse firing rockets from a residential area or firing into them.

hamas might as well be chucking stones as they do barely any damage israel on the other hand are flattening whole blocks of civilian houses, bombing market places and schools even though they have accurate weapons so they must be the intended targets to cause collective punishment.

nothing they say is propaganda and they are the bastion of truth.

I can't remember a country in modern history that ever went to war and didn't have a media campaign of BS.

if it were america or the UK they would be claiming the market places etc were hiding places for WMD's and some gullible people would believe it

Might I make a suggestion to you and everyone else calling these rockets "fireworks" and stones? Let us see just how brave you actually are and agree to take yourself and your family or loved ones and stand within 10 metres of one exploded near you. I dare you. In fact I double dare you.

If they are so ineffectual you have nothing to worry about. If you are not prepared to do that, then anyone who calls them "fireworks" is a lying self pleasurer.

You do know that until Israel captured Gaza in1967, it was administered and controlled by Egypt? Maybe you have a point. Israel should offer it back to Egypt or otherwise annex it.

My mistake i meant to say 1947 it should be 100% Palestine but England and the U.N ****ed that up, So 50-50 land split sounds like viable option as you can't exactly ship the Israel settlers back to country's they came from, and many Israelis have been born in Israel since 1947-8.

I doubt 50-50 equal land split/peace will ever happen but wishful thinking.

Last edited:
Might I make a suggestion to you and everyone else calling these rockets "fireworks" and stones? Let us see just how brave you actually are and agree to take yourself and your family or loved ones and stand within 10 metres of one exploded near you. I dare you. In fact I double dare you.

If they are so ineffectual you have nothing to worry about. If you are not prepared to do that, then anyone who calls them "fireworks" is a lying self pleasurer.
just lolnoughtboy

The cleansing has started with destruction of all key infrastucture (hopitals, schools, only powerplant which powers the water supply as well, economic blockade etc.) by the state military, all Gazan's should leave their land forever, this is the unfortunate opinion of the majority right as interviews on the BBC confirm and here as well http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/15326#.U9mcRfldWSr . By attacking civilians, the hope is they will flee.

Interestingly, the Nazis thought that way as well. The irony is that the captive Palestinian population is now considered the 'enemy' like the Jews before them in history, maybe the UN should relocate them to new safehavens.

Last edited:
The cleansing has started with destruction of all key infrastucture (hopitals, schools, only powerplant which powers the water supply as well, economic blockade etc.) by the state military, all Gazan's should leave their land forever, this is the unfortunate opinion of the majority right as interviews on the BBC confirm and here as well http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Articles/Article.aspx/15326#.U9mcRfldWSr . By attacking civilians, the hope is they will flee.

Interestingly, the Nazis thought that way as well. The irony is that the captive Palestinian population is now considered the 'enemy' like the Jews before them in history, maybe the UN should relocate them to new safehavens.

It is the opinion of a Likud radical, how exactly does that make it the opinion of an entire coalition government?

As shameful as that piece is, even if you were to entertain it for just a second your Nazi analogy is not interesting or ironic, it's pathetic. Generous emigration packages for those wishing to leave and citizenship for those who stay? You need to hit the history books mate if you think that is similar thinking.

My mistake i meant to say 1947 it should be 100% Palestine but England and the U.N ****ed that up, So 50-50 land split sounds like viable option as you can't exactly ship the Israel settlers back to country's they came from, and many Israelis have been born in Israel since 1947-8.

I doubt 50-50 equal land split/peace will ever happen but wishful thinking.

Yeah sounds great until one of the many Muslim countries that have been calling for the extermination of Israel decides to attack.

Why do people see this as stealing land from the Palestinians, when it could be argued that Israel is just reclaiming the land that was stolen from it by the Arabs? Or is there a maximum years held before land rights are transferred?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom