Israel/Palestine Shenanigans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Yes, you're right, many die in far more horrifying ways all over the world.

I would suggest missiles deliberately blowing children up to smithereens is pretty high up in the ranks. Well that makes it all better, bad things happen elsewhere so move along..

Israel might have been willing to accept the loss of a young child, but they didn't go out of their way to kill a child. .

Same thing isn't it, the knew the child was there. I wonder if it was a jewish baby...

Meanwhile in Syria, Iraq, Sub-Saharan Africa etc. we've got kids intentionally being slaughtered every day.

Just as bad, although they haven't been at it for 60 years. Even they take a break.

Why do you cry such a river over Palestinian blood? We all know why of course: Leftists see Palestine as their little pet project; an opportunity to defend the downtrodden Muslims from the evil Jew.

You are correct the Jews or more accurately Israeli Zionists are evil but you will find they downtrodden anyone not jewish, to be accurate. Just ask the Christians.

Last edited:
Thug
Soldato
Excellent you are working towards the realms of reality, which was the point KIA completely missed.

I would take issue with your assumptions regarding Muslim names and coming up with a figure of 9.1%, even with a conservative eye I'm hitting 4.3%.

Sorry for late reply.

The realms of reality suggest that the population of muslims will become a genuine part of life in the not to distant future. The already vocal nature, and the action of muslims going abroad, acts of terrorism in the homeland, and the complete inability to separate church and state, mean that I feel that the reality is a problem.

Oh and the 9.1% was to do with the percentage of children born into the islamic faith, according to the census, not the names.

Considering what we are told about the actual amount of muslims in the country, this is a 200% over-representation in that particular slice of the demographic.

Soldato
Well given my position on the Israel/Palestine issue, I should think it's self-evident that I don't believe the Jews to be evil. I supposed it was your view and then you agreed...

Oh I thought that was your view, thanks for clearing it up. I do apologise if you have reading difficulties and can't read past your own bolded bits but yes I do believe israeli Zionists are evil.

Soldato
If you believed it was my view and then agreed with it, that makes you a bigoted, anti-Semitic, racist.

I did offer a correction to your view when offering mine, but it's ok if it makes you feel better go ahead.

You've probably been dying to call some else a racist for a change since you are one and are called one frequently on here :)

Last edited:
Thug
Soldato
Zionism in itself is a nasty bigoted ideology, so yes if calling Zionists evil is bigoted bring if on.

You could but that doesn't really change how they are persecuted by the state of israel.

Well considering that you mentioned "The Jews" before you pitifully tried to clarify it make it look slightly anti-Semitic, and going by your previous posts, then yes, I'd say you're bloody bigoted.

And my point about you trying to feebly accuse Israel of being anti Christian was to highlight yet again, how Muslims try their damn hardest to tarnish others whilst ignoring their own defects.

Anti Christian behaviour from Muslims around the world is far more extreme, persistent and pervasive than Israels treatment of Christians. But of that you do not care, just like the Muslims in Britain who come out enmasse to support palestine, yet do nothing to stem the radicals in their communities.

Soldato
Well considering that you mentioned "The Jews" before you pitifully tried to clarify it make it look slightly anti-Semitic, and going by your previous posts, then yes, I'd say you're bloody bigoted.

You have a odd description of "pitifully tried to clarify" given it was in the very next word. Again unless you have reading difficulties you are being rather dishonest but that shouldn't surprise anyone.

"I agree the Jews or more accurately Israeli Zionists are evil"

This is rather amusing a couple of posters who routinely are called bigoted calling others bigoted, must feel great for you, waited long?

And my point about you trying to feebly accuse Israel of being anti Christian was to highlight yet again, how Muslims try their damn hardest to tarnish others whilst ignoring their own defects.

A little like pointing to bad things else where to take focus of the bad things being discussed? In the context of this thread me pointing out Israel persecutions of others is not confined to Muslims (in a response) is fitting and ironically its you doing exactly what you claim :o

Anti Christian behaviour from Muslims around the world is far more extreme, persistent and pervasive than Israels treatment of Christians.

That's not here nor there and nor does it change the fact of Christian treatment by the state of Israel, which was in context of the thread and comment.

But of that you do not care, just like the Muslims in Britain who come out enmasse to support palestine, yet do nothing to stem the radicals in their communities.

You don't know me or my community and its silly to think you do, this is called stereotyping.

Last edited:
Soldato
Lol. You got some cheek calling someone bigoted on these forums sports bra.
Do I need to remind you of your hatred of Muslims? Oh wait. Each post of yours stinks of it.

Lest you guys forget for centuries Muslims, Christians and Jews lived in peace in Palestine under Muslim rule. It's only when the Christians (crusades) and Jews (Israel) have been in positions of power there that there has been so much bloodshed over land there.

Whilst some of you claim that the 'Muslim countries' are also bad that doesn't excuse either the atrocities Israel are committing nor the fact the western countries have a hypocritical stance towards Israel and assist with keeping the killing there going by intervening on the world stage regularly. Despite 70+ UN sanctions. Funny when another Muslim country is mentioned in a single UN sanction, we are ready to bomb them (again).

Last edited:
Soldato
Palestinians voted for Hamas , Hamas killed Israelis, Israel killed Palestinians/Hamas in return. if they really want to end this then its upto the Palestinians to get rid of Hamas.

Just goes to show how much you know about the politics in palestine. Even the Israeli's are now beginning to admit that Hamas being in power is of their own doing:

http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.608906

more here - ITS ALL HAMAS'S FAULT!:
http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.608118

For years Israel blamed the PLO, now its Hamas. :rolleyes:

Oppress people for over 60 years and yes they will refuse to sit down and be pee'd on at some point. It's called a breaking point.

Last edited:
Soldato
These are the ten demands of Hamas from the previous ceasefire negotiations:

- Withdrawal of Israeli tanks from the Gaza border.

- Freeing all the prisoners that were arrested after the killing of the three youths.

- Lifting the siege and opening the border crossings to commerce and people.

- Establishing an international seaport and airport which would be under U.N. supervision.

- Increasing the permitted fishing zone to 10 kilometers.

- Internationalizing the Rafah Crossing and placing it under the supervision of the U.N. and some Arab nations.

- International forces on the borders.

- Easing conditions for permits to pray at the Al Aqsa Mosque.

- Prohibition on Israeli interference in the reconciliation agreement.

- Reestablishing an industrial zone and improvements in further economic development in the Gaza Strip.

ALL of which are reasonable requests which would have guaranteed Israel a 10 year peace deal minimum.

Did they accept though? - No did they hell. Instead they thought it's best to attack the Hamas military leaders home with cowardly air strikes and kill not him, but his wife and 6 month child.

Now tell me who is interested in peace? The Israeli's brought absolutely NOTHING to the negotiating table other than stalling tactics.

Soldato
These are the ten demands of Hamas from the previous ceasefire negotiations:
Snip.

To be fair to Israel

- Increasing the permitted fishing zone to 10 kilometers

I would have rejected the "demands" fishing!! how dare the want to fish and catch food to feed themselves. Don't they know we spent millions of $ and years of research figuring out exactly how much nourishment they need to stay just north of the border of being malnourished.

Associate
Soldato
I did offer a correction to your view when offering mine, but it's ok if it makes you feel better go ahead.

You've probably been dying to call some else a racist for a change since you are one and are called one frequently on here :)

I don't recall being called racist on this forum, but it wouldn't bother me if I were. It's water off a duck's back. But as someone who seems so eager to push social 'progress' it seems hilarious to me that you're an anti-Semite. It's not a huge surprise to me though, since the two often go hand-in-hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom