[ITT: Charitable donations]Skywalker's daughter, Bethany

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
we have to be closing in on almost 2 grand surely, bloody good effort OcUK, again you surprise me and prove that this is THE BEST community online. I salute you all :)

Caporegime
Haven't seen any of those threads before as I rarely go into GD. I followed a link from the Motors forum.

Read half the first thread and that was enough, so sad.

Paypal money on the way over now, hope it makes a difference.

Soldato
This story takes me to tears every time i read it, such a beautiful girl and really reminds me of my little sisters who are 2 and 7. I'll donate what little i can and hope it brings more happiness than it can ever bring me.

Will send £20 via bank transfer or maybe over the counter when i go into town later.

Hope this helps towards the worthy cause!

Josh

P.S. Skywalker, do you have a Nintendo DS Lite? If not, i'll wing my one your way for your kids to play on! :)

Associate
Thank you one and all I dont think I can say this enough I really dont

This story takes me to tears every time i read it, such a beautiful girl and really reminds me of my little sisters who are 2 and 7. I'll donate what little i can and hope it brings more happiness than it can ever bring me.

Will send £20 via bank transfer or maybe over the counter when i go into town later.

Hope this helps towards the worthy cause!

Josh

P.S. Skywalker, do you have a Nintendo DS Lite? If not, i'll wing my one your way for your kids to play on! :)

The wife keeps on about a DS and she wouldnt let the kids on it :D

Soldato
That is a very genorous offer of you but with everything that everyone is doing I couldnt possibly , thanks for the offer anyway

Regards Luke

The offer still stands. Throw me an email if you do. Would keep your little boy entertained! :D

Just did the £20 bank transfer also :)

Hope all goes well dude!

Josh

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom