Jaaaaaag Owners

Its here :p

Nice demo of the new infotainment within the latter half of the video.

Jaguar-XF_2016_photo_08.jpg

Jaguar-XF_2016_photo_05.jpg

Jaguar-XF_2016_photo_0c.jpg

Last edited:
Meh, having that safety thing ruined it.

Just let it fall in and the driver can have some sort of James Bond ring that shatters the glass to come out.

Love it - looks fantastic!
Really liked me XF, but defected to MB with my shiny new CLS. That said, the thinking was that the next XF will be out and 'bedded in' by the time I come to change again, and from first looks it seems that in 2yrs time I may be heading back to Jaguar!

I like it, looks like a scaled up modernised version of the old one and the XE resemblance is good. Doubt I'll go to an XF next time thou as its getting far too big. XE-R is where I'm thinking already.

I like it, looks like a scaled up modernised version of the old one and the XE resemblance is good. Doubt I'll go to an XF next time thou as its getting far too big. XE-R is where I'm thinking already.
The little information I've seen over the past couple of days says it's slightly shorter with a longer wheel base squeezed in. I just can't see the XE having the same interior quality feel as the XF, that alone would put me off.

The little information I've seen over the past couple of days says it's slightly shorter with a longer wheel base squeezed in. I just can't see the XE having the same interior quality feel as the XF, that alone would put me off.

I've been and sat in a pre-prod XE and for me its more than acceptable interior wise. I'm just fed up with large cars, tried to get out of one last time and ended up with a 6 series...failed on that count

I don't mind the length too much really, just accept that it'll poke out of a lot of parking spaces :p The width is a bigger issue for me, but that's only 2mm different between the current XF and XE (inc mirrors), and I can't see the new one getting much wider.

Anyone got the splash guards fitted to their XF? Did they actually make a difference?

From pics I've seen they don't look too bad when fitted and I wouldn't mind the benefits they offer.

Anyone got the splash guards fitted to their XF? Did they actually make a difference?

From pics I've seen they don't look too bad when fitted and I wouldn't mind the benefits they offer.

If you are not already a member on Jaginfo.org then I suggest that you sign up. Plenty of advice, banter etc and members who will be able to answer your questions.

A mate is looking at a 54plate 2.5V6 X type auto, 1 owner fjsh and 130k under its belt, looks very clean and tidy from what he's shown me yet it's only £1100 which seems relatively cheap, I know it's based on the Mondeo platform and as such isn't a "real" Jaaaaaaaaaaaaag but browsing Autotrader they all seem dirt cheap, why is this? Should I advise him to look for an equivalent Mondeo which was my initial thought, but, having looked at them, they seem a lot of car for the cash, and much plusher than its Mondeo base, what's the catch?

Back
Top Bottom