Jaaaaaag Owners

Pics: https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=29916554&postcount=36057

Final spec was just a Portfolio with no options meaning it's missing TV, DAB, blind-spot warnings, rear blind, and radar cruise. However, none of those were things I was willing to let this one go for. It's in incredible condition throughout.

I can always retrofit DAB as it's fairly straightforward to do so I understand. TBH I tend to just use iPlayer radio on my phone anyway.

They always are, on average the price's seem good atm though, you thinking of selling?

Yeah - my MR2 should be fixed soon and as I only drive my own car for a few miles per day I'm inclined to sell the Jag and run the MR2 for a while until something that really interests me comes up. Mechanically I reckon it's one of the best out there, and it's got more options than any other I've seen, but it's got 130k and a few minor marks on the bodywork so very hard to value.

I paid £4300 but if I can't get a good deal more than that I think I'll keep it tbh.

Always nice to see a renewal of Jaaaag membership. Dark (sapphire ?) blue works well and ignore the motors diesel haters, on the XJ its not something you notice with the soundproofing and general comfortable waftyness.

I'd be interested in your comparison against the old style XJ once you've had chance to get used to the new one.

Always nice to see a renewal of Jaaaag membership. Dark (sapphire ?) blue works well and ignore the motors diesel haters, on the XJ its not something you notice with the soundproofing and general comfortable waftyness.

I'd be interested in your comparison against the old style XJ once you've had chance to get used to the new one.

Thanks :) just jumping back in the XJR for the trip home felt strange, completely different cars, much bigger jump than going from my X308 XJR to my X350 was.

Yeah bet you felt like your'd jumped into a brand new roller. :-)

Pretty much. Three and bit years on I still get an 'oh my god, this is actually mine' buzz when I get in. It was a huge step-up which is part of why I was interested in the comparison from someone more used to that level.

Your old jag is the shape in various incarnations I grew up hankering after, most likely from the one Arthur Daley always drove in Minder during the 80's, so I've always liked seeing your and geekman's photos.

Ha I know what you mean my old man had a Daimler when I was a young kid like Arthur Daleys, I always remember sliding around on the rear seat leather (proper leather back then actually smelt right), got me into the whole XJ thing later in life. Though unfortantely you wouldn't know the X351 was actually a XJ unless they told us so, maybe the styling will go back one day.

Back
Top Bottom