** January Transfer Window 2011/12 Season Rumours/Signings **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
who is that defender and why doesnt he move? that looks really suspect

Originally Posted by The Running Man
I think he took a bung to make Valencia look good there. See the way he doesnt even try to tackle valebncia, despite valencia not using ANY trickery whatsoever, just kicking it and running.

Notice how it takes the GIF equivilent of 3 seconds for the defender to even turn around once he has stranded himself, with what id call, barely even a schoolby tackle.

thats what i said!If thats not considered one of the worst bits of defending, ever, then it makes me wonder if Evans isnt as bad as i first thought.

Caporegime
Drunken were do you get the figures of what each player get paid?

Out of his backside of course...unless hes Wenger or one of the Arsenal board members in disguise:p

How do we know what other players are on, Rooney, Tevez, Yaya, Messi, Ronaldo, Joe Cole, etc, etc.

Because most wages get talked about and they are generally ball park right. As for Arsenal Wenger has this thing about pay parity with a lot of the squad being on similar wages, circa 60k, with only a few exceptional players on higher wages, or if they were bought in certain circumstances.

Mertesacker was seen as an experienced international and is supposedly on a higher wage, Dos Santos comes from a league where they overpay any old Brazillian to make them look more serious, and he's older and a bit part international and again Arsenal were desperate. Younger players like Ox generally won't be up to the "ball park 60k " figure yet, which Song, Diaby, Theo are all roughly on at the moment.

Either way, we just did something truly brilliant and gave Djourou another contract extension. Senderos, who had before he left had a few excellent spells when he got runs in the team, gets shafted, and Djourou who had rarely played, constantly been injured and never looked anywhere near as good as Senderos.......... gets new contract, and injury, after contract, and injury. So likely a higher wage, and we're stuck with a guy who can't defend till 2015. yippee :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Caporegime
D42Ny

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/2012/02/14/blues-sign-francisco-junior

Associate
This was also on skysports today.

Hazard also dropped a huge hint Spurs had won the race for his signature, as he added: "The transfer is still pending. I have not signed anything yet, but I hope it will happen in the near future." Coys!!

Associate
Hazard not coming to the Lane in a million years, unless we play Real Madrid next year in the CL.

Why not? It looks like he is def coming to the prem, CL football (more than likely), Very ambitious squad and a chance to to get regular games (unlike if he were to go to Real or Barca). I think we have more chance than Arsenal or Chelsea at the moment, Dont think he would go to city and play a bit part there.

If you listen to what they are saying over at france football, Then most of them are convinced it is a done deal, Couple that with what Hazard has said about wanting his future resolved very soon, Then yes I think he could come to spurs, What player would not want to play with the likes of Bale, Modric and Vdv.

fez

fez

Caporegime
..... Then yes I think he could come to spurs, What player would not want to play with the likes of Bale, Modric and Vdv.

The kind of player who wants guaranteed champions league football and there is every chance that Bale or Modric will be off in the summer if a large enough offer comes in.

He might come to Spurs but I am sure that there are a number of other sides such as United, Chelsea and City that wouldn't mind having him around.

Associate
Never believe a story until you see that player in the shirt.

Not that much of a story if it has come from the horses mouth, Of course it does not mean it is set in stone but there is arguably a chance it could happen and the player himself obviously sees spurs at least as an option.

Don
Not that much of a story if it has come from the horses mouth, Of course it does not mean it is set in stone but there is arguably a chance it could happen and the player himself obviously sees spurs at least as an option.

Probably a publicity stunt to get other teams into the race, Chelsea could easily offer 150k to him and if Man C drop off this season they're sure as hell will be in for him.

Soldato
I think Mancini will stop at nothing after missing out on Alexis.

We lack real pace and width in our team and offload Johnson to Liverpool for 25m and the fee for Hazard is cheap :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom