January Transfer Window 21/22

A surprise to be sure. Really surprised no Prem club is in for him at ‘only’ £15m. He was immense last season, real no nonsense old style defender.

For Arsenal not to address the CM and ST positions this window is beyond brainless considering our squad, let alone with all the outgoings.
I thought Arsenal were in for Vlahovic for much of the month?

I think there are going to be a few desperate deals going on today, and unless an incoming player is a huge upgrade then sitting it out isn't the worst idea.

We looked at the value of signing Wissa in January last year but concluded his signing as only increasing our chances of promotion by 1%-2%. Paying an inflated January fee isn't always worth it.

I thought Arsenal were in for Vlahovic for much of the month?

I think there are going to be a few desperate deals going on today, and unless an incoming player is a huge upgrade then sitting it out isn't the worst idea.

We looked at the value of signing Wissa in January last year but concluded his signing as only increasing our chances of promotion by 1%-2%. Paying an inflated January fee isn't always worth it.

We've had 31 days to sort something, it should have been apparent that it wasn't going to happen and at that point we should have moved for alternative targets.

We've had 31 days to sort something, it should have been apparent that it wasn't going to happen and at that point we should have moved for alternative targets.

Who says the other targets are available, interested or fair value? There's probably loads of available players who aren't good enough, as well as a few good enough ones who aren't interested or don't represent good spending.

How many strikers have moved this window that you'd have been happy with (excluding those who turned you down)?

Back
Top Bottom