"Just stop oil"

Soldato
Had a couple of videos pop up on my twitter timeline recently of protesters being pepper sprayed by motorists in Germany - seems a particularly successful method in moving them on :D

Last edited:
Soldato
i got to this one a little late but dont think it has been posted already.

Jonathan Pie as usual on point (imo).

I dont agree with the just stop oil peoples actions, and worse than that i think it alienates people rather than getting people onside......... however i do share their frustrations as to the **** poor job that we (not just uk but humanity in general) are doing at minimising fossil fuel use.

Whilst completing ravaging our extremely limited resources for high tech batteries that are considered 'better'.

We need sustainability of energy, not just oil.

Soldato
Had a couple of videos pop up on my twitter timeline recently of protesters being pepper sprayed by motorists in Germany - seems a particularly successful method in moving them on :D
It's great. You love to see it.
Of course, it'd be better if these ***** weren't blocking the road in the first place. They are not making a positive difference, and they're definitely turning plenty away from their cause.

Soldato

Shame you'd probably get an armed police response if you did that in the UK. We really have gone too soft and protect the morons of society.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Perhaps the paint happy protestors should be dyed with a permanent product in the same colour as their artwork, and left for exfoliation to slowly return them to their previous state whilst meantime being a walking symbol of their policies?

Caporegime
OP
This what happens when you raise children and never say no to them.

I've been saying this for years, when you live in a society where everyone gets a medal and everyone's perfect and everyone's opinion matter then this is what you get.

Some people just need to be told to stop being a dumbass.

Anyway, someone buy that coach driver a beer, and maybe a road roller.

Soldato
I've been saying this for years, when you live in a society where everyone gets a medal and everyone's perfect and everyone's opinion matter then this is what you get.

Some people just need to be told to stop being a dumbass.

Anyway, someone buy that coach driver a beer, and maybe a road roller.
Sad thing is I wouldn't be surprised if he loses his job and/or gets charged with dangerous driving.

Back
Top Bottom