"Just stop oil"

Soldato
CBcX7bI.gif

Associate
Why is she worried about what the world will look like in 5000 years?

Fossil fuels are just one in a million issues of why the world will be unrecognisable in 5000 years. It is beyond all imagination to think of what the world will look like in 5000 years. The population increase will outweigh any impact fossil fuels will have in that time. Stuff boring old oil, we’ll be in the age of dilithium crystals by then ;)

I shouldn’t be surprised if there’s a nuclear Armageddon or two by then as well.
Agreed, these activists would be better off lobbying the government to invest more in space expiration. Because we need a second home and more resources for the human race. At the moment all our eggs are in one basket should anything go wrong.

Earth has never been a forever home for the long-term survival of the human race, just a stepping stone.

Suspended
A symbol of solar power in the stone age disfigured by morons in the silicon age. They really do need a week in the stocks or a chat with some real druids.

A chat with some 'real druids' wouldn't help much, since Stonehenge is a Neolithic monument that predates the druids by almost 3,000 years. The mythical 'druid/Stonehenge' connection was invented in the 17th century by antiquarian fantasists, and modern druidism springs from the same source.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
She got her driving licence in 2022 so she's not exactly practicing what she preaches. Hypocrite.

The one which amuses me is when I see someone like that giving people a lecture on the environment while wearing Apple AirPod Pros - which are something like 21 times worse for the environment than a basic pair of wired headphones.

Man of Honour
You want to attack something completely irrelevant to what you're protesting about then sit the eff back down and think about what the hell you want to achieve.

To be honest I'm less bothered about them attacking Stonehenge than many of their other protests - some of which have significantly inconvenienced or endangered everyday people for no good reason. Though there are much better ways they could be protesting in terms of targetting those who are in a position to make a difference.

Back
Top Bottom