*** Justice League Thread ***

J.T

J.T

Soldato
Pretty sure I am going to like it anyway, I don't tend to agree with reviewers most of the time, like to make up my own mind.

Caporegime
Pretty sure I am going to like it anyway, I don't tend to agree with reviewers most of the time, like to make up my own mind.

That's a bit passive aggressive. The suggestion is that the person pointing out the bad reviews is a sheep :)

Poor CGI for instance, that's not really very subjective. It's almost inexcusable in a (modern) movie with a 300 million dollar budget.

I'm going to see it, and I will make my own mind up but so far the only DC movie that I thought was actually good, was Wonder Woman.

Caporegime
Still going to see it but had low(ish) expectations anyway, think I will enjoy it. It's not the first film to go CGI crazy but some of it didn't look right in the trailers, Cyborg especially - reminds me of Green Lantern, much too much/just not needed. I wonder what it would have been like without Jos stepping in?

J.T

J.T

Soldato
Sorry VincentHanna, that was not my intent. :)

The point about poor CGI is a good example, Thor Ragnarock had some of the shonkiest CGI I have ever seen yet it was hardly mentioned in any reviews, still liked that movie though and the CGI didn't matter so much to me.

My pet hate is when they CGI something that could have been a practical effect/costume/prop which would look a million times better.

I liked Wonder Woman as well but I don't think it was the masterpiece everyone made it out to be, I actually enjoyed BvS more but I guess I am just a bit strange like that! lol

SPG

SPG

Soldato
Gal Gadot is the only good thing in Marvel, One of those born to play to the roll, rolls.

The actual wonder woman movie was terrible simply down to the script being utter rubbish.

Will go and watch it only.

Back
Top Bottom